three.

ʚɞ

she never planned on participating in the challenge — everyone knew a lot of hybe's online challenges were popularity-based, and everyone knew jieun

she never planned on participating in the challenge — everyone knew a lot of hybe's online challenges were popularity-based, and everyone knew jieun. she knew if she won, people would jump online and say it was only because of her relation to the group, even if it wasn't true.

she only posted it to make her mutuals and followers happy — jieun hoped and prayed she didn't win the challenge.

hybe labels,seoul, south korea

hybe labels,
seoul, south korea.

it was now two out of the three weeks the dddance challenge would be open for submissions, the first meeting with the seven members to try and narrow down on some of the more popular sns posts.

various videos chosen by the staff members were shown on the screen, the members' bored eyes watching the submissions.

don't misunderstand them — the seven loved their engene, just.. watching a bunch of videos at eight in the morning wasn't exactly ideal for the growing bunch.

it wasn't until a familiar figure popped onto the screen, jaeyun's eyes lighting up as he realized who it was. "ji!" he exclaimed, catching the members' attentions.

sunghoon, the only member who'd gotten the chance to speak with jake's younger sister, was quick to recognize the girl, patting the boy's back. "i didn't know she danced?"

jake nodded as his eyes lit up, the boys now catching onto why he'd become so excited all of a sudden.

six of the boys' eyes were filled with lights of delight and pleasure, able to see how genuine the girl's dancing felt despite her trademark masked face—

one boy in particular, however, watched with a different mood. his eyes were quick to look at her username when the video was over, cheeks flushing as he saw himself as the profile picture and username.

ʚɞ

cliché.... sorry </3
ty for 500+ reads alr 🥲