thirty.

ʚɞ

the wireless white buds sat comfortable in her ears as the girl made her way to the neighbourhood convenience store with light steps. she silently hummed along to the songs that played, reaching her destination in no time.

as soon as jieun stepped foot into the store, the aura around her felt off. it was awfully too cold, the air in the building similar to ice.

maybe this should've been her sign to leave and walk just another block to the next, much bigger store, but she couldn't keep the baby waiting for his favourite snack.

jieun took one earbud out, safely storing it back in it's decorated case as her eyes began scanning around the store for the designated aisle.

she knew she couldn't just leave with snacks for one, and after a few minutes, her small, red basket was filled with the boys' favourite snacks.

the girl made her her trip was as short as it could possibly be, the urge to be around her boy stronger than ever, for whatever reason.

the past few days, jieun had felt.. different around jungwon. the aura surrounding the yang boy felt worlds brighter, which had felt impossible as he was undoubtedly the brightest person she'd ever had the pleasure of meeting.

spending all the time she could with him caused her heart to beat faster than it had ever before, so much to the point of it feeling like she had two heartbeats. his eyes were brighter, too. she felt enchanted under his gaze, as if he'd put a spell on her. his voice appeared in her mind more often as well, simply louder and more vivid, as if he was speaking directly to her at certain points while they were away from the other.

the girl's thoughts of her yang were interrupted by the cashier calling her up to the register. jieun smiled as she walked up, her masked face still bright with her usual cheeriness.

"hello~ did you find everything you needed today?" the young girl asked, jieun nodding her head before answering.

small conversation was made over the employee's liking of jieun's shirt, the latter's attention being caught by the weird feeling once again. something was definitely telling her to leave, she just couldn't hear it.

ʚɞ
+ ha ha ha ha