twenty-eight.

ʚɞ

"jieun!" her name was dragged out in an obnoxious, sing-songey voice. it was none other than her self-proclaimed best friend, nishimura riki.

said girl was sitting with her actual best friend, sunghoon rolling his eyes as he watched the maknae skip into the room they were sat in. "rik! it's my day with ji!"

"hmm how 'bout no! i want noona today!"

the park boy could only roll his eyes as he knew he'd never win a fight against their golden youngest, jieun only giving him an apologetic smile as she was dragged out by her arm.

"what do you want, rik?" the girl asked in her usual ni-ki voice, the boy smiling before speaking.

"could you go to the convenience store for me? i ran out of my chips.."

her happy eyes contorted into ones of disbelief. "nishi-"

"i know! but! manager hyung told us we can't go out today because of the bleach!" he spat out, sheilding his face with his arms before she could swing.

jieun contained her small burst of annoyance with a sigh, closing her eyes as she took a breath in before exhaling. "okay." was all she said before walking to the bunk room, looking for jungwon.

"rik asked me to go to the store for him, i'll be back soon," she said as she left a kiss on the crown of his head. the boy smiling as he looked into her glittery eyes.

they look different?

"be safe, ji, call me if anything, okay?" he spoke as she nodded, closing the door behind herself as she went off to look for her brother.

"rik ran out of chips, i'll be back," she tapped the doorframe as she walked towards the entrance, grabbing her shoes and a mask before stepping outside.

ʚɞ
+ hm..