thirty-one.

ʚɞ

the girl's icy hands unraveled themselves from her oversized sleeves before rolling them up her arms, protecting herself from whatever could happen.

as if she were the one about to be attacked.

maybe she shouldn't be doing this. thoughts of what could potentially happen to her in case she was caught flashed through her mind, though she was quick to pay no attention to any of them. she knew what she was getting herself into,

but if it meant she could finally meet the boy she was so deeply in love with — she'd do anything.

nobody was stupid, engene around the world noticed how much happier the leader had become since jieun'd been in korea, undeniably around the group. some of the conspiracy theorists put together their wacky ideas, concluding that the pair were either best friends, or seeing eachother in secret.

jen, of course being one of the most skillful jungwon biased sasaengs in the fandom, saw all of the theories and questions being thrown around the fandom. she couldn't stand the idea of there being another girl around jungwon — not even the staff members payed to protect and style them.

she'd seen the mystery girl countless times — from taking the time to stalk her page, to seeing her out and about with both enhypen and txt members, she was hard for jen to miss at this point.

she hadn't planned on going through with her plan today — but she was right in front of her.. how could she miss this grand opportunity?

ʚɞ
+ :o