twenty-two.

ʚɞ

the process of switching schools was never easy — especially for someone moving from one continent to another. fortunately, they were on the same half  of the world, so it wasn't too bad.

it was the hardest secret jieun'd ever had to try and keep from the people she loved and cared for most.

back in brisbane, jieun was highly known for her relation to member jake of high-charting, freshly debuted k-pop team enhypen. she had maybe three close friends, one of which had also moved to south korea a few years back to pursue a career in the industry — coincidentally landing at the same parent company as her brother.

the other two preferred to keep themselves out of the spotlight, one wanting to become a pharmacist and open her own, affordable practice in the future while the other wanted to become a movie director.

they were all on different paths of life, jieun undecided on what she wanted to pursue and simply deciding to follow whatever path life led her to.

it'd worked for her so far, she'd no major complaints.

she found herself glowing more than usual. the girl carried a sparkle that simply hadn't been there before, she couldn't figure out what it was.

some time ago, she'd convinced herself it was her being in a less toxic community than her own hometown had become — and so, after a long time of thinking and subtly hinting at the idea to her brother,

jieun submitted her transfer request, asking to switch from brisbane state high school to hanlim multi art school, pursuing a study in the practical dance department.

but shh, jungwon still doesn't know.

ʚɞ
+ place ur bets on what'll happen (:
+ thank y'all for all the love & support even
when im not as active as i used to be :(( ilyall