nineteen.

ʚɞ

the pair couldn't look at eachother without thinking back to what the boy had said towards the end of their date.

jieun couldn't believe it, to be honest. she had to admit, she'd never thought the yang boy would be the type to be so bold with his words & intentions, but she was so glad he was.

jungwon was the same — except the disbelief was with himself. where had that sudden burst of confidence come from? who was that who'd spoken to the girl – cause it wasn't him. and the most important question running through his mind,

would he be able to do it?

jaeyun was the last person either one of the lovebirds were thinking of— yet he rushed in at the speed of light the moment they'd walked through the door holding hands.

"what did i say!" he exclaimed, standing from the couch the moment the pair came into his line of sight— their fingers interwined the last thing he'd been expecting to see. "you're dead, yang." he rasped out, only to be held back by jay.

"calm down.. you were literally just talking about how excited you were to hear jieun talking about the date."

jaeyun rolled his eyes, cheeks lightly flushed as he'd been exposed at the worst possible time.

"awe~" jieun drew out, "oppa is happy for me~" she said in a sing-songey voice, crouching in front of the now seated older sim.

jaeyun lifted his first, pretending to square up with the girl. she could only do the same, the humourous look on her face causing the boy to lighten up.

"i'm just kidding.. i couldn't be mad," he said, ruffling his sister's hair.

ʚɞ
hehehe hiii