seven, forever.

ʚɞ

❝ ENHYPEN is 7, forever

Good evening, this is Be:Lift Lab.

We come with heavy hearts to officially give you all this message, please understand the reasoning behind its delay.

Firstly, we'd like to sincerely thank all of the endless support and love ENGENE worldwide gave member YANGJUNGWON since the day of his reveal on I-LAND. We, as the group's company, always felt and saw the positive reactions and wishes sent to our artist, and always felt grateful on his behalf.

About a month ago, we released the news that member JUNGWON would be taking a break from group activities due to an unknown illness, the members having also chosen to take time off to help JUNGWON at home.

Treatment for the illness was impossible to find, as there was no cure for what he was feeling. The members got in contact with a medical professional, and discovered that JUNGWON had a soulmate tie. As some speculated, however never officially told, JUNGWON and member JAKE's younger sister SIM JIEUN were soulmates.

SIM JIEUN travelled to Korea a few months ago with her and JAKE's parents, eventually meeting and getting to know the members for the first time. she and JUNGWON met and became close with good intentions, which eventually led to a mutual romantic interest. she was very well known among ENGENE and other K-Pop fandoms, which JAKE feels a great appreciation towards.

Unfortunately, there has been a fan who showed great, uneasy interest towards JUNGWON since I-Land, JIEUN once told her brother. the fan went by the name jen online, however was identified as Hak Jinghua. Jinghua and her brother kidnapped SIM JIEUN around three weeks ago, keeping her for two. Be:Lift Lab and HYBE Labels Corp. have officially placed multiple criminal offence charges against Jinghua and the others involved in this case.

To make a long story short, of course sharing all we can without crossing any boundaries with the SIM family and the ENHYPEN members, we come to make an important, heart-crushing announcement.

As of August 17, 2021, at around 5:30 pm, YANG JUNGWON and SIM JIEUN have passed away, peacefully and in contact with the other, YANG JUNGWON alongside the six ENHYPEN members.

We ask for your understanding for the members' silence for a while, and ask for nothing but kindness and supportive words when they decide to begin posting again.

ENHYPEN's leader position will be empty for the remainder of the boys' long careers, out of respect for YANG JUNGWON and the boys' decisions.

Thank you. ❞

ʚɞ
+ ... taking suggestions for special chapters
since ive ripped ur hearts to shreds </3 
dm ORR comment here :)))