fifteen.

ʚɞ

another week passed by, jieun feeling more comfortable around the boys by the day.

by the boys, i mean jungwon.

the two '04 liners couldn't help but to be awkward with one another as their undiscovered-by-the-rest feelings kept bubbling to the surface anytime they were near the other.

every day for the past seven days, jieun would have something to do with at least one of the boys.

unfortunately for the both of them, jungwon had yet to get his turn at hanging out with the girl with just the two of them— they'd always at least another member with them, and jieun would tend to shy away from the yang leader, anyways.

it was pure torture for him.

until today, when everyone else's practice schedules were too jam-packed, contrary to his which only consisted of an hour self-paced practice slot in his favourite practice room.

the idea of asking jieun if she'd want to wait on his practice hour to end before they'd be able to go and hang out in public had been eating him up all morning — but it was finally time to ask.

he accidently (purposely) ran into the girl as they were both coincidentally walking towards the living room.

"jieun, could i ask you something?"

the girl turned around and jungwon swore he was watching a supermodel.
"yeah!"

"i only have an hour practice today and the others are busy 'til 5.. do you wanna go out and do stuff together?"

jungwon thanked his nervous system for not showing itself that very moment— he'd been scared of stuttering and ruining his plans of only ever seeming charming in front of the girl he liked so much.

the boy'd been too caught up in his thoughts to notice her cheeks flash a bright shade of pink for a few seconds before quickly diminishing per her internal request.

"sure! i'd like that a lot," she finally replied, knocking jungwon out of his world.

the boy's eyes squinted as his cheeks puffed up. "great! you'll know where to find me once we get there,"

jieun's mind cursed her hands as they wouldn't quit their nervous trembling on her way towards the boy's assigned practice room. she'd travelled to the company with her usual group, of course, and was now walking towards the large building by herself.

she put her badge against the access keypad, the small device making a beeping sound before the lock sounded, granting her access inside.

jungwon looked up from the laptop in the corner as he heard someone entering, flashing the girl a lasting smile as his eyes followed her every move. "how was the ride?" he asked, making small talk.

jieun sat back, scrolling through her phone as jungwon practiced a ballad in a few feet away from her. she'd be lying if she said any of her attention was on the photo album she'd been scrolling through the past ten minutes. all of her attention was placed on the boy himself— how could it not be?

his voice was as angelic as she'd imagined it'd be in person— their songs really did him no justice. she honestly hadn't noticed when the boy'd put the mic down to start dancing, only taking note when jungwon turned on one of her favourite, up-beat songs.

jieun's eyes removed themselves from the now blackened phone screen, instead moving to rest on the boy she'd been mesmerized by for a long while.

the way his body lines flowed so smoothly, having the possibility to be mistaked as being made of water.

she doesn't know when jungwon's attention had been moved to look at her through the mirror, all jieun knows is she and the boy of her dreams were maintaining eye contact as he finished the song's respective routine.

jungwon broke the contact first, turning to choose another song. "join me?" was all he had to ask for the girl to stand from her seat, more ready to dance than she'd ever been.

it was as if they'd been made to dance with the other. one's skills complimented the other's almost perfectly— the occasional mess-ups caused by the shyness exuding either one of the two.

once jungwon's timer went off, jieun let out a breath of relief. the girl could only hope she'd played it off cool enough to not let the boy suspect any part of her secret crush on him — little did she know those were the exact worries running through the boy, too.

"ready?" jungwon asked as he finished packing his bag, the girl nodding as a small smile appeared on her face. "surprise me with an adventure, mr yang,"

the pair firstly made their way towards the managers' offices to leave jungwon's practice bag and let them know they were going to the city for a while.

they finally walked out of the hybe building, hands almost threatening to ghost over eachother as they made it further down the sidewalk.

"so.. where do you wanna go to?" jungwon said as his hands gently found her sides, moving her to the side as he took her place closest to the road.

"why'd you do that?" she asked, gentle as to not give off the impression of being upset.

he lightly shrugged, "i'll feel better if you don't walk closest to the cars. it could be dangerous,"

jieun's face blushed as she casted it downward, not wanting jungwon to see her in the state again. "alright then, i promise i won't walk on the side closest to the cars,"

ʚɞ
+ :)