seventeen. (say the name)

ʚɞ

jieun let out a shaky breath as she took a final look at her outfit. will he like it? will he think it's too little? too much?

somehow, yang jungwon had gotten enough courage to ask jieun out on a small... friend date.

the night they spent together had made their feelings for eachother grow deeper in ways they'd not thought possible. their cheeks were flushed all night— and it hadn't been because of the chilling wind hitting their cheeks for three full hours.

the pair'd lost track of time— simply spent walking around the han river, falling into deep conversations, revealing things not even their closest friends knew about them.

it'd felt as if they'd known eachother their entire lives. they wondered why they'd taken so long to finally talk to the other.

she smoothened the top of her brown trousers out, adjusting the way her cropped sweater sat on her shoulders. her hair was clipped out of her face, as it was a lot of the time these days.

her ring finger smoothly glided over her glossy lips, the purple-y toned blush complimenting her skin tone beautifully. she felt good — she could only hope he saw her the same way.

oh and that he did. jungwon had finished getting ready, standing in front of the sim siblings shared bedroom. he'd put his fist up to knock, only for the door to've been opened by the girl he'd been looking for.

his hand remained raised in the air for a solid minute, his jaw dropped as his eyes froze on the girl's face.

jieun felt herself turn pink, touching her cheeks with the backsides of her hands in attempts to calm herself down. she'd gotten the answer she'd hoped for.

her giggle seemed to snap the awestruck boy out of his daze, jungwon physically snapping his mouth closed as he looked away, covering his mouth out of embarrassment.

he chuckled, "you look really pretty."

jieun turned pink again. "thank you, won.. you look handsome,"

"i want her home at 10. no public displays of affection, you're both too young for that. i don't want to see a picture of you closer than five feet from her. you-"

"oppa.. i think you're smoking from the ears," the girl interrupted her older brother with a giggle, causing jake to deadpan towards the two.

"i'm not joking."

"okay.. but you're not serious, either."

jaeyun could only roll his eyes, admitting defeat. "i hate how smart you can be."

jieun blew a cheeky kiss at the older sim, the boys laughing at their humourous interaction.

"be safe, you two. if you see or feel anyone suspicious, call us and go someplace crowded."
"yes, dad," the pair said to the eldest, heeseung laughing as he patted their heads. "have fun,"

ʚɞ
+ can't just give y'all the entire
story >:) what will happen :o
2+ will take a small break for a few days
because of my schedule! updates will come
.... eventually