thirty-six.

ʚɞ

❝ [NOTICE] ENHYPEN member JUNGWON temporary hiatus ❞

Hello. This is Be:Lift Lab.

We would like to begin by thanking ENGENE and listeners around the globe who have been passionately supporting ENHYPEN's seven members. The boys are happy and excited to see the success of their newly released project, and are patiently waiting for the chance to release more in the future.

As the team's company, and with the permission of JUNGWON, his family, and the other members, we're making this announcement on behalf of him.

JUNGWON has been feeling symptoms of an undiagnosed disease the past few days, hence his sudden disappearance from the public eye. Questions of his whereabouts have been noticed by the members, and they've asked us to reassure you all that he is okay. They've all taken turns in taking care of the leader, and reassure he's been slowly recovering back to normal health.

Because of the uncertainty of the cause of his sudden illness, we have all come to the conclusion that JUNGWON's temporary break from group schedules would be the best option to ensure he is given time to recover and return to the fully healthy, energized JUNGWON ENGENE all around the world love.

We reiterate and reassure all supporters and those reading this that we are taking all measures necessary and allowed to help nurse JUNGWON back to health. We will make announcements regarding his return when he feels it is best for him to do so.

Thank you.

soon after dr huang confirmed of the case, the group's managers were contacted with the information. to say they were surprised was.. an understatement. hearing the member had connected with his soulmate was concerning, as that would mean he'd gone against their strict no-dating policies, however calmed down as soon as jaeyun had explained the situation, reminding them she'd been staying in the dorms.

it went without saying that the boys would also be off the radar for a few days to help nurse jungwon back to health, but to help look for jieun. jake was worried sick for his baby sister — he'd barely slept since she'd disappeared four days ago.

despite their suffering, both jieun and jungwon were okay right now.

ʚɞ
+ ignore the different era concept pic HAHA
++ what'll happen next?? :oo