*night time meeting*

Will's pov:

     "School a pain I the ass"will said to techno while they were leaving after a long day of school

  "Yea especially when they say 'you need to pay attention in my call or your gonna fail life'." Techno mocked the words that one of his teachers said.

They laugh while while running after each other to see who could make it home first."hahahah I won Wilbur" "no fair you had a head start"he complained.

  "Well come home boys"their father Phil said to them before hugging them  and helping get their jacket and backpack off. "So how was your day boys" "oh nothing important just some stupid ass lesson and techno just being himself"will said. "Heh what are you talking about Wilbur"  "I mean I'm not lying" "BOY'S Quit here some sandwiches"Phil handed them some pb&j sandwiches.

"Hey dad I'm gonna hang out with some friends. Can I go?" "With who?"
Wilbur looked towards his father "just quackity, shlatt and dream why?" He asked innocently looking at his father

"Oh I just need to know if you were getting arrested or not"

"Oh–wait–hey WHAT'S THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Phil chuckled at his son reaction to what he said.

Æ lí55lë 2hīlê læ45ë4
    (A little while later)

No one's pov:

"Hahaha that was awesome!"quackity said while on Wilbur back because he was tired of walking. "We should get back to your house q" dream said while trying to help shlatt not fall on the floor because he drank to much.

"Fine~" quackity said whining while jumping off of Wilbur's back and helping dream with shlatt. "Bye will" "bye dream and quackity" Wilbur walking away from the two who struggled with there friend.

  He walked a few blocks away from the scene. He was a few blocks away from his house but something crashed in the alley way that he was passing. He froze in place scared of what he just heard but the became worried when he heard sobbing coming from the alley way.

    He entered the alley way carefully and quietly trying not to whatever it was runaway. He turned a small corner to see what only shocked him.

   A small child sobbing with a hurt knee. He approached the child trying not to startle them but the child looked up at him and tried to back up failing because of their hurt knee.

   "Hey..... don't worry I won't hurt you I just want to help you." He tried to reassure the child "n–no y–our just like the other o–one's" the child cried out still trying to get away from Wilbur.

   He bent down trying to see how bad the child's knee but the child kept squirming around making it hard to focus on the hurt knee. "Hey can you please hold still I'm trying to help" he said in a soft calming voice it seemed to calm the kid down.

    "Hmmm it doesn't look to bad just a scraped knee" he told the child while searching through his bag to find some Band-Aids."w–we–ell it hurts" the child replied while Wilbur was patching up his knee. Wilbur help the child up noticing something on their back.

  Moth wings this kid was like Phil but cooler. "U–ummm t-tanks you mr.? um" "Wilbur is my name kid" "o–oh mines Tommy" "oh well that's a nice name" will smiled at the child and the kid smiled back. 

  "W–well bye wilby" the kid ran away from Wilbur leaving him in the alley way. But one thing that Wilbur knew is that he wanted to make Tommy his little brother and he will.

B6ë m6 lī55lē 0æñdæ'ß💕
     (Bye my little panda's 💕)