†★full explanation‡†★

Techno pov:

     "Well so what your telling us is that your the one who summoned this demon thing" "basically" "so can't we just kill him or something?" Punz shook his head no and grabbed the cup of coffee that was one the table. "Why not punz?" "He's an entity possessing a person" "well who's the person that he's possessing?"

         "Your friend dream"

   Dream as in the dirty blonde one with emerald eyes? "Dream as in—" "yes the one who wears the face mask" "but why him?" "Because no one would expect it" Wilbur nodded his head and started to think on what to do and Phil instincts keep yelling at him so he's just a stressed bird. "I know what to do" "well what is it!?" Phil said annoyed with his instincts.

     "We need to find XD his brother he can help us get them back!" I stared at him. "What?" "How are we going to find him if we can't see him punz" he smiled and shook his head and stood up "he can show himself to people he wants to techno plus I have a hunch where he is" "really where could he be?"

       "Tommy's room"

     I stared at him he could be right but still "why would he be there?" "He's the one who blessed him and protects him so he would be waiting for him to return home" he got up and started to walk towards the exit. He looked back at us "c'mon your front door won't open it's self"

(They broke down your door my dude and you won't break down theirs,put some respect on that)

     We walked to the car and got in and drove to the house. We got out and opened the door for punz since It was kinda hard for him to walk Phil showed him the way to Tommy's room he walked in and smiled.

          "Why hello there XD"

Sorry for the short chapter

Love you my little panda's 💕💓♥️🖤❣️💞💜💛