«★family time★»

Techno pov:

    After the laughter dived down and everyone calmed down punz spoke up "I think it time for me and purple to get home" he picked up purple who was probably almost half asleep. "Awww okay mr.punz do you think we can have another playdate soon?" "Of course little man purple just needs to get some sleep first" Tommy smiled at punz and waved good bye when he left the house.

      "Well today was very eventful" Wilbur said while throwing himself on the couch. "Hehe wilby is tired" Kristen put Tommy on the floor and he walked over to wilbur and patted his head "heh he really is tired he usually complains about people doing that" I chuckled and will glared at me. Tommy made will roll over on his back and laid on top of him.

      "Wilby cuddles!" Tommy said while hugging wilbur. Wilbur chuckled and hugged tommy back and closing his eyes me,Phil and Kristen chuckled I grabbed a blanket and placed it on top of them and Phil turned off the light. We walked out of the room to let them sleep "hmm how sweet" Phil smiled at will and Tommy cuddling for the kitchen.

        "Yēa ît ìß" Kristen said while looking at them then started to look around and Phil followed her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. I smiled

"Guess we have a full family now!"
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Thank you guys so much for reading this I didn't really think it would get many reads

Love you my little panda's 💕❤️💜💜💛