†★fighting★†

Techno pov:

      After I heard that scream I ran to where the scream came from. I saw a door that had a lot of demonic symbols on the door I tried to open it but it didn't budge "the door won't open!" "What do you mean!?" Wilbur yelled while running to me and trying to open it but the same thing it wouldn't budge. "XD brēak døwn thê døór!" "Yes ma'am" XD started to say something and his hands started to glow me and Wilbur back away from the door and XD blasted the door to make it just a door way without the door.

      All of us ran into the room to see a bloody purple and Tommy beaten and bashed. "Tommy!" Wilbur ran to him only to be knocked back by the dreamon "wèll wēll wéll løök whø ßhøwēd ûp!" He laughed and while walking towards tommy wilbur stood up and me,him and Phil started to panic but XD and lady death seemed calm "lēãvē thém ãløñē drēamøñ!"

      He stopped and turned around and started to laugh his stupid ass off and he used magic to snatch Wilbur and held him upside down. "Hey! Give me my brother's back!" I yelled at the demon "ã2wwww løœk techy mãd" he mocked me but I was more angry that he dared to use Tommy's nickname that he gave me. "Stop it please!" Tommy screamed in pain trying to get out of the ropes that tied to the chair that he was in I tried to run to Tommy but dreamon threw me back and probably broke my leg while doing so "aggghhh" I screamed.

Wilbur POV:

    Techno screamed out in pain when he landed on his side "stop you stupid demon STOP!" Tommy yelled at dreamon. Dreamon looked back at Tommy and dropped me on the ground and went towards Tommy "whã5 wãß thå5?" He grabbed Tommy's chin and made look at him. I got up and ran towards them to be pulled back by some type of black goop.

       "Ñøw whåt 2ãs 5håt?" He said while the black goop also grab lady death and XD. "Lēãvë 5hēm åløñë!" Tommy yelled while his eyes turned white and the room started to shake dreamon looked panic for some reason and tried to grab Tommy with the black goop but it wouldn't go towards Tommy. "Ñø ñø ñœ! Yøù ßtupïd çhïld!" Dreamon scream while trying to use magic on Tommy.

     "Yøü ârê gë5tiñg øn my lãßt nerves, yøü ßtupid demon!" Tommy started to float while saying something like XD did to break the door down but it also kinda sounded demonic at the same time. "Ñó ñœ ñõ!" The goop started to go after dreamon and a hole appeared under him he tried to fly out but the goop was stronger than he was but it stopped "I çañ't ìt" Tommy said as the goop started to weaken.

     "You can do it I believe you keep going!" I yelled the other seemed to follow my idea. "Yea come on gold you can do it!" "Yea mate you are strong and can defeat him just keep trying!" The magic started to become stronger again with the encouragement "yea there right you can do it tommy!" "Yea come on little man you can do it!" The goop started to drag him down but he used magic making it harder for Tommy to drag him into the hole.

     "Ì døñ't kñøw ïf î'm ßtrøng enough!" He yelled while the room shook more and more "yøü çãñ thìs lïttlë moth!" "Yea she's right you can do it!" He looked at lady death and XD and the magic was even stronger than before. "Ãhhhhhhh!" Tommy yelled while dreamon and dream sperated and dreamon was drug into the hole but tommy looked like his was in pain.

     "ÆHHHHHHHH!" "What's happening!?" "He's using to much magic even more than lady death uses!" "Well what does that mean!?" XD looked at me and back at Tommy trying to keep his balance because of how much the room was shaking. "XD what does that mean!?" "It means Tommy might die!"

      After I heard that everything went black

  I made this at 3:58am all nighter where ya at?

Bye my little panda's 💕❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💛❤️❤️❤️❤️ 💜💛❤️❤️❤️💜💛❤️💜💛❤️❤️❤️💜💛 ❤️💜💛❤️💜💛❤️❤️❤️💜💜💛❤️💜💛