!wake up please¡

Phil pov:

      My eyes started to open after everything went black and I sat up slowly trying to get a hold of my surroundings. "Gah owwww my head" will wined while sitting up next to me all the others seemed to be waking up as well I looked around and spotted Tommy on the floor. I got up and ran to him shacking him "hey Tommy! Tommy! Wake up for me please!" Tears started to roll down my face.

      "Tommy!?" Will ran next to me and kneeled down beside Tommy. "C'mon little moth wake up please wake up!" He put his head close to Tommy's chest and started to cry harder than he already was "buddy please wake up don't leave me please!" He cried while shaking him. Techno and purple ran over to us and started to cry at the scene.

      "Tommy!? Tommy! Please wake up please" purple shouted and hugged Tommy tight. Tommy wasn't waking up and we all were all crying and trying to wake him up "Tommy please wake up for techy please please?" Techno looked so destroyed that Tommy might not wake up he was crying more than I have ever seen him cry. But something behind us was lighting up.

  "Poor things"

   We turned to the voice to see dream standing behind us and glowing like a flashlight. "Dream!?" Dream didn't respond to wilbur and walked up to Tommy "may I see him?" "Dream what are you going to do?" XD asked dream didn't look away from purple. "A–are you gonna help him?" "Yes little one please let me see him" purple hesitated for a second before giving him to dream.

        "Thank you purple" dream walked a few feet away from us and placed him down on the ground gently then a book appeared in his hands. "What's that?" "Thë revival bøök" lady death seemed shocked at the book but also happy "can you back up please!" We did as dream said and backed up a few feet away from where we where standing. He opened the book and started to repeat the words in the book Tommy's eyes shot opened and he started to float in the air.

   A bright light flashed causing everyone to look away. "Daddy,wilby techy?" Everyone turned there head's to see Tommy standing in some different clothes than he had. I ran towards him and almost broke down we I hugged him techno,Wilbur and the others other than XD and lady death that stayed in place they hugged him and started to cry even more. "Daddy why is everyone crying?" I didn't answer I just hugged him tight.

     "Awww" dream cooed at us while putting the book away. "Why are they upset?" "No one's upset Tommy were just happy that you didn't leave us" "but I would never leave you daddy!" I almost broke down in happy tears and just hugged Tommy tight and peppered him with kisses. "Haha dad~ stop!" He laughed while trying to get me to stop.

     thìñk ìt'ß time før yøü gūyß to gēt hømē" "yes miss? Umm?" "Yøu mäy cäll Kristen" "okay miss Kristen!" Tommy ran over to Kristen and hugged her. She hugged him back and picked him up and walked back over to us "c'møñ lét'ß gét yøû hømé" she smiled and held out her hand and teleported us back home.

Wilbur's pov:

     Kristen teleported us home in the living room with punz and purple with us. "Daddy?" "Yes baby bird?" "Can Kristen be my mom?" Tommy asked Phil and Kristen where flustered and everyone but tommy started to laugh. "What? Wad I say?" "Nothing Tommy nothing" I patted him on the head while still snickering.

     Today is gonna be a good day
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

This is kinda what Tommy was wearing after he was revived

(The sweater is what he on)

(This was in his hair)

Why did i kinda make him like Karl in the in-between.

Bye my little panda's 💕❤️💜💜💛💖❤️