*finding him again*

(no shipping mf)

Wilbur's pov:

      I couldn't stop thinking tommy I  helped out in the alley. He could be the best little brother and Phil and techno would adore him with all their heart. I chuckled a little thinking how techno and Phil would treat him like gold & diamonds.

       "What are you chuckling Wilbur?" Techno notice that I was chuckling at something. "Oh nothing techno just something that happened last night" "oh okay" he walked into the kitchen that Phil just walked in there. Maybe I should go search for him so that way I know where he is. " Phil! I'm going out I'll be back soon!" "Okay mate be safe!" "Don't worry I'll will"

      I walked out the door walking to my bike to make it faster to find Tommy. I rode to the alley way that I helped Tommy in I got off my bike and went into it. "Tommy,Tommy! Are you here?" I whispered yelled trying to see if he was still there "w-wilby is that you?" He came out from behind the dumpster "Tommy!there you are come here" he ran to me and hug me and started to sob.

     "Tommy what's wrong what happened?" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes "t-they made fun of me because of me because I'm a moth" I was angry that someone would say that to him. "d-do you think I'm a freak wilby?" "What no! You are perfectly normal trust me I live with a bird & pig man" he looked at me in awe "really!? I've been told about them but I didn't think they were living around here!" He waved his hands around almost hitting himself on the head.

     "Hey maybe you could meet them" "that would be awesome wilby but I can't leave this alley way" he looked sad when he said that "why Tommy?" "Because I'm waiting on mommy and daddy!" "Well how long have you been waiting here?" "Ummmmmmmm maybe six months now?" My heart broke in half he has been here for six months and never try to get help.

    "Well maybe you can leave for a few hours" "but mommy said not to move from this spot" "maybe she won't mind that you go with a friend" he looked unsure and looked around for a second. "Maybe she won't mind that I leave for a little bit" I was happy he would be coming with me I got up and help him up and we walked out of the alley way. "U-ummmm wilby I'm hungry do you think we can get something to eat?" He asked shyly. I smiled at him "of course Tom's" we walk to a hot dog stand.

     "Excuse me may we have two hot dogs please?" "Of course that will be 2.50 for both" I pull out my wallet and gave the person 2.50. we got the hotdogs and sat down on a bench Tommy gobble it of up so quick he must've been so hungry I wasn't hungry so I gave him mine gobble it up as well. I giggled at him with his mouth full "Tommy we're going to meet the bird & pig man that I leave with" he looked at so excited and started to jump up and down.

       "Okay come on now I don't want you to be in suspense" he giggle at me. We walked home when I opened the door I yelled something.

         "Phil, techno I have someone for you to meeeeeet!"