†★no one believes★†

Phil's pov:

     I woke up and got out of bed and walk down stairs to the kitchen to see will there "hey mate where's techno?" "I don't know but he's not here" he shrugged. I walked to techno's room and opened the door  to see him holding Tommy In a protective hold and Tommy peacefully sleeping.

     I smiled and walked over to his bed and gently shook techno waking him "what do you want Phil" "c'mon mate wake up you have school and Tommy is going to purple's!" He groaned and pulled a blanket over his and Tommy's head. I shook my and took the blanket from him "mate I'm not letting you skip school" he glared at me before letting Tommy go and getting his clothes.

     I picked up tommy and went to the living room to Wilbur and sat down shaking tommy a little trying to wake him up "mmmmm five more minutes" he wined and snuggled closer to me. I chuckled but he had to wake up "Tom's wake up remember today you get to visit purple" I said in a soft voice.

    "But what if the mask demon gets me while you're gone"

   He said sounding really scared "Tommy he's just apart of your imagination he's not real" he started to tear up so I held him close and calmed him down making him believe that it was just his imagination but something felt of and I felt guilty for not believing my baby bird but it was just his imagination right?

      After we got everyone in the car I drove will and techno to school. And got Tommy a slushe and drove to punz house. After we got there I unbuckle Tommy and got his bag and walked with him up to the front door *knock knock* the door open and punz was there "hey punz thanks for having Tommy over for a playdate" "well it wasn't me it was purple but your welcome mr.phil" I gave him Tommy's bag and purple ran out and snatched Tommy and went inside.

    Me and punz waved good bye and I got back in my car and drove off slowly. For some reason I feel like I need to be by tommy my instincts are telling me to protect him at all costs but why? Why would they be telling this? But most importantly

                     From who?

Did I literally just think of this

          Yes

But am I happy with it

       Most definitely

Love you guys have a good day/night

Bye my little panda's 💕💓♥️🖤❣️💞