«‡play date‡»

Wilbur pov:

        Punz texted me that purple wanted to have a playdate with Tommy i smiled and went to Tommy. "Tommy do you want to have a playdate with purple?" He nodded his head up and down i texted punz back saying it ok and sent him our address. "You should get dressed for you playdate" he ran into the closet and started to change.

    I walked to the living room and waited for punz to get here with purple. There was knocking on the door i got up and opened the door to reveal purple and punz "hey punz hey purple come in" they came in and sat down on the couch before Tommy ran i. "Tommy!" "Purple!" They ran to each other.

     Tommy grabbed purple hand and ran to his room. I chuckled at him and turned back to punz who was still sitting on the couch "how cute they are" I nodded and smiled "hey I have a question wilbur" "what's wrong punz?" He looked around to make sure no one was coming I think It was mostly for purple.

     "Does Tommy talk to him self saying that he's talking to his friends?"

    I froze at what he said I sighed "well yes but it's not weird for a kid to have an imaginary friend!" "No no no I didn't mean it like that it's just because purple said that he met Tommy's friends and someone else called 'the masked man'" I was kinda shocked but they are just kids. "It's probably just their imagination!" "Yea I guess you're right Wilbur"

Tommy pov:

      Me and purple were listening to wilby's and Mr.cream's conversation they said tubbo, ranboo and masked man weren't real. "Tommy is Mr.duck not real" "of course he is they just can't see him, so they don't think he's real!" I said trying not to make sadder than he already was he hugged me and we went back to my room.

     We laid down on the pillows that we stole for around the house and put a blanket over us and started to fall asleep.

      Rest little ones don't worry we will be here when you wake up.

My phone is running out of storage and I'm sad 😭

Btw this is what Tommy and purple were wearing

(Purple)

(Tommy)

(The yellow sweater one is what he was he was wearing)

Love you guys

Bye my little panda's 💕❤️💖