«†somethings off†»

(okay so I might add to the sum more)

Wilbur POV:

    Tommy has been acting strange ever since the thing with dreamon. I mean it's understandable that he would act differently but he's more quiet and like he in pain for some reason "will are you okay?" "Yea I'm just worried about tommy ya know" techno seemed to understand where i coming from. "Yea he has been acting strange lately" "tèçhø! Wîll!" We turned to see tubbo standing behind us.

       "What's wrong tubbo?" "Ìt'ß tømmy hē's ñøt wãkîñg ūp!" I stood up and walked to Tommy's room and techno followed. I opened the door to his room to see him laying in bed I climbed up the ladder and tried to wake up Tommy "Tommy bud time to get up" I shook him but he didn't wake up. "Tommy bud I need you to get up" I shook him harder than before but he still didn't wake up.

    "Techno go get dad!" Techno nodded and ran off to find Phil as I keep trying to wake him up. tøld yøü!" Tubbo was beside Tommy gently slapping him trying to get him up "will what's wrong with tommy!?" "I don't know! He won't wake up!" "Bring him down here" I picked Tommy up and climbed down the ladder placed him gently on the floor.

     "Tommy wake up please" Phil sat Tommy up and shook his head gently. "Tommy? Wait what's this?" Phil gently tilted his head to see some type of frowny face scar on his neck "wait why is that there?" I kneeled down and examined the cut in his neck. "Tubbo go get XD" "økåy!" Tubbo disappeared as was set tommy in a more comfortable position to sleep.

    XD appeared beside us "what do you need?" "Something wrong with tommy he won't wake up and there this cut scar on his neck"  we backed away from Tommy so XD could looked at the scar. "No way there's no way that could do that in Time" "what!? What's wrong!" "Go get Kristen!" I nodded my head and ran down stairs.

       "Kristen! Kristen where are you!" "Rìght hérē wìlbūr whåt'ß wrøñg?" "I don't know tommy won't wake up and XD told me to get you"  she walked up the stairs and I followed her. "XD whát’ß wrøñg?" XD waved her and ver to see the scar and her face went white "ñø thêre'ß ñô wãy that hãd tìmē tø dø that!" "I thought so to but it looks like he did" XD said sounding a little panicked.

     "What what's wrong!?" XD sighed "dreamon umm kinda is able to access Tommy's dream's" techno seemed confused but so was I. "What do you mean I thought he got rid of him?" "Yea we thought that to but I seems like he connected to Tommy's dream before that" I was still confused on what they meant "so what does that mean?" XD paused before speaking.

"He's slowly killing Tommy through his dream's"
÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

Well that's all for now~

Bye my little panda's 💕