†★finding them★†

Wilbur's pov:

      Dad got the lady of death to help us find tommy and get him and purple back. "Lét locate hîm" she walk away and summon sum type of magical thing to locate the smiley man or dreamon as the others say "wilbur are you okay?" "Yea it's just I'm worried about Tommy and purple" techno nodded and looked towards Phil and punz. I wish I wasn't so stupid Tommy and purple would still be here.

      "Øh no no no !" "Lady death what's wrong!?" XD ran over to lady death try to see what's wrong. She show him and he froze and the wing's on his head dropped down a little "umm what's wrong?" They didn't answer me and started to grab thing that I didn't know what they were. "Excuse me but what's happening!?" Phil ask while trying to process what happening.

     "Something really bad we need to get to Tommy before dreamon does something to him!" I stood up straight and looked at techno and he was staring at me with the same look 'we need to help them' look and looked back at XD and lady death. "What is he going to do" I said while crossing my arms and giving them a death glare "I døn't thînk yøu wånt to know" I got angry and yelled "JUST TELL ME!"

       Lady death looked at me in shock and so was Phil but I didn't care I just wanted my baby brother back from that stupid demon. "I'm sorry I just want my baby brother back I didn't me to yell" I apologize to her "ît's fînè wilbur I guèss yøu deserve to knøw what's happening" she sighed and looked at me,techno and Phil with pity in her eyes.

"Dreamøn is gøiñg to try kill tømmy"

     I froze someone is trying to kill my sunshine and thinks their going to get away with it. We probably looked really mad because punz started to back away from us and hid behind XD " neèd fînd them before he can kîll him but I døn't knøw where he ìs"

  knøw where i$"

   We turned around to see a two ghost children

(This is what they looked like not mine!)

   "Who are you!?" "I'm tubbø Tommy's frïend and thîs ïs rañboo!" So these are his friends that he was talking about. "Wait you said you knew where Tommy was can you tell us!" "Ūmmmm I cãn't tëll you büt I çan shøw 6øü!" I felt so happy that someone can take us to where Tommy is "can you take us there now" "of coūrse ï çåñ¡" He held out his hand and I grabbed it there was a flash of light and we where in a different place.

      The room was spinning for a sec but it all stopped when I heard a scream

     "HELP US PLEASE ANYONE!?"

I'm going to take A break for a day or two from this book soo have fun reading!

Bye my little panda's 💕💓♥️💚♥️🖤♥️💚♥️💚♥️🖤♥️💚♥️💚