«he is-»

Sapnap's pov:

     Drēamøñ is trying to hurt heartbreak and the kid's this I unacceptable. " nëèd gét thérē nøw!" " cãñ't it'ß tø dangerous!" George stopped lady death from saying anything further "yøū årē nøt støppìñg frøm–" "XD! Kristen!" Some kid kicked opened the door. "Pūñz whåt'ß wrøñg‽" A smaller kid walked in to the room and sat beside the pinkish blonde kid.

     "Drēamøñ is doing something really bad!" "What do you mean punz?" XD seemed to be a bit worried I don't know why he would care for a mortal. "Dream passed out and he is not doing so good" dream? As In daydream but why— "he's hurting them" everyone turned to the small dirty blonde kid who was sitting next to the kid and heartbreak.

      "Purple what are you talking about?" "Remember when you accidentally ignored Tommy?" The old bird man nodded his head very worried. "He was referring to drēamøñ" "purp do you know what happening to all of them?" The purple kid nodded his head and gently laid in-between of heartbreak and Tommy.

      "Purple what's happening to them?" "Yēå whåt's happening tø my bøyImeandream" XD glared at George who backed off and hid behind Karl. "He is ———"  "what did you say purple?" The kid looked up at us and looked at heartbreak and Tommy and then looked down at his hands.

     "He is Tommy's father and he wants his family back and will do anything to do it"
÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

To much drama? Naw purple be knowing some things that people don't know.

Bye my little panda's 💕❤️💜💜💛💖❤️