*family meeting*

Techno pov:

        I was looking at the stack of golden things that I'm hoarding I heard Wilbur shout from the front door "Phil, techno I have someone for you to meeeeeet!" Who the hell did he bring home this time. I got up and walked out my room to go to the living room to were will was at "who the heck did you bring this time?" "You'll see when Phil gets his old but down here"

         "Mate if you brought quackity or dream I'm going to be mad" Phil said while walking down the stairs and walked to us. "Go sit on the couch and I'll bring him in!" Wilbur said cheerfully. Me and Phil sat on the couch waiting for whoever Wilbur brought home this time. "Come one they won't hurt ya their really nice!". I was confused who would think that we would hurt them? Until we saw who will walked in with.

    A little moth kid. He looked up at me and Phil and stared in awe "hi I'm tommy nice to meet you!" Phil's instinct probably almost took over him when he saw the child. But the child walked over to me "hello Mr pig"
Phil and Wilbur died laughing "my name is techno not mr.pig " "oh sorry techy"

      I melted to that nickname the kid was adorable but he looked so dirty his hair was covered with dirt and so we're his clothes "hey Tommy when's the last time you took a shower?" Phil's face turned to concern in a second while the kid counted with his fingers. "5-6 months why?" I was in shock he has been this way for six months now.

        Phil got up and bent down to tommy. "would you like to take one here?" "I would like that but I don't have any clothes" me and will stared at each other having the same idea. "You can use some of are clothes that can't fit us anymore" Tommy looked at us with a unsure look on his face "if it's okay with you then sure" Phil smiled at the child before showing him to the bath room.

   "Where the hell did you find him to where he looked like that?" "I found him in the alley way with a hurt knee" "but why was he in that alley way?" Will look around to make sure Phil or Tommy wasn't coming "he said he's been waiting on his parents in the alley way for six months" I was anger. Who would leave him in the alley way all alone

     Me and will heard someone running we turned to see Tommy in will old shorts and my old red and white shirt and his hair shined like gold.

       (Something like this I couldn't find anything I really like so deal with this my dude's not mine found it on Pinterest!)

A few hours later.....

Phil's pov:

       Me,will, techno and Tommy decided to watch a movie. We let Tommy chose he chose brave. After the movie was over I looked out the window to see it was dark I checked my phone it was 9:30pm "boys it's 9:30 maybe we should go to bed because yo guys have school tomorrow!" Techno and Wilbur ground but tommy seem to be panicked "Tommy? What's wrong?" "I should get back to where I was so–"

     "Well where do you live I can take you there!" Tommy looked at me and ran to the door. "I would but I only live in a alley way a few blocks from here bye Mr.bird!" Tommy slammed the door behind him I turned to techno and wilbur they seemed to know already. "Phil he can't keep going back to that alley way!" "He's right" "I know and he won't"

      We all had one thing on are mind tommy will be are family whether he likes it or not.