†★XD★†

Phil pov:

     Punz walked into Tommy's room and said "hello there XD" he smiled at something in front of him. "Dad I think punz's head was hit way more harder than we thought" wilbur whispered to me while looking at punz like he was crazy "whæt dø 2hat 0üñz" a voice said all of us looked around except punz he kept looking forward. "Can you show yourself so that way they don't think their crazy?" He looked back at us.

      "Fíñe" The voice said and a light appeared in front of punz to see a god like person and it was scary.

(Not mine! Found it on Pinterest)

  "What nøw 0unz?" He sounded kinda mad but bored at the same time "Tommy is in trouble and we need your help" XD stopped floating and landed on the ground and looked at punz like he was going to murdered him. "Whãt thê hèll dø you mêån!?" He yelled at him I think it scared techno and wilbur because they hid behind me.

      "Your brother possessed one of my friends and kidnap Tommy and purple!" The mask that XD had on turned red and his hands clamped into fist. "That demøn is géttíng on my nerves" he growled out and opened what seemed to be a portal "c'mon you three!" I started to walk towards the portal put will and techno grabbed me.

    "Phil what are you doing!? We could get killed!" "He's helping me get baby bird back so I'm going with him" him and techno realize that he was going to help us get tommy back so they followed me into the portal into a big endless room of white which had no gravity. "Tommy would love to be here" techno mutter under his breath and kept looking forward while trying to walk.

     "That dëmøn is going to have big consequences with lady death" "lady death who's that?" I asked XD he looked back at me and raised his eyebrows at me in a little shock. "She controls who dies and doesn't" that's interesting wilbur seemed to be unfazed by that. "Well maybe she can help us get both purple and Tommy back" XD nodded his head and opened up another portal.

   We all walked In the portal it was a dark void but it wasn't that bad. "Whãt dø wänt XD" "lady death I don't me to bother you but dreamon has taken tommy and purple" a figure appeared in front of XD it was a pretty woman wait no this is the lady of death and she probably has someone.

 "Whãt dø wänt XD" "lady death I don't me to bother you but dreamon has taken tommy and purple" a figure appeared in front of XD it was a pretty woman wait no this is the lady of death and she probably has someone

(This is what she looks like not mine!)

   "Whât dø mèän he haß Tommy and purple!?" She yelled at XD he seemed to cowar a little bit but he stood still and stayed in his spot. "W-well yes but we need help to find them so can you help us?" She stared at him for a few seconds before turning around "nø" "but–" "I saîd ñø!" I walked next to XD and punz and started to talk.

      "Ma'am please help me get him back! Please I just want my baby bird back" she stopped and turned her head a little and sighed and turned around.

   "Fine I'll help you get them back"

Thank you all for reading and voting.

Bye my little panda's 💕💓♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️💚♥️🖤♥️💚♥️🖤♥️🖤