★quack quack★

Techno pov:

     Tommy kept mumbling word and make weird sounds that are making me worried. "Techie" I felt like I was failing as a brother for not being able to help Tommy "techno how's Tommy!?" "He's alright just mumbling a few words and making sounds but nothing to dangerous" will sighed and sat on the other side of Tommy.

     "Techno when will he wake up?" I shrugged And turned my attention back to Tommy. "Hello wilbur, techno" "hey XD what do you need?" "I found someone to help us" Wilbur instantly shot up and turned to XD "well who is it!?" "Calm down heartbreak  come here please!" A light appeared right beside XD and a person with wings.

 "Hello wilbur, techno" "hey XD what do you need?" "I found someone to help us" Wilbur instantly shot up and turned to XD "well who is it!?" "Calm down heartbreak  come here please!" A light appeared right beside XD and a person with wings

(Their wings are black to faded red)

    "Who the heck is this short person?" "Hèy!" Wilbur laughed he but off and fell out his chair. "Fūçk yøú" they rolled their eyes and crossed their arms and pouted "techno their going to be helping us so please be respectful" I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair. "So how are they going to help us?" XD smiled and turned to the short person beside him.

     "Heartbreak c'mon tell them what you can do?" çãñ sèë why pēoplé årē ūpßēt or heartbroken" well that's kinda impressive "but how is this gonna help us?" çañ sèe whåt tømmy ïß seeing" I raised my eyebrows. "Well can you do that now?" "Ôf course ì çâñ!" Heartbreak approached Tommy and placed their hand on tommy's head.

    "That's not good"
×÷×÷×÷÷÷×π×÷×÷×÷¶√∆π¶÷∆√¶÷¶√×÷÷

Yes heartbreak/quackity is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns.

Btw I use they/them he/him and she/her pronouns I don't mind what pronouns you use for me.

Have a lovely day/night
Bye my little panda's 💕💓❤️💜💜💛