*the nightmare*

Tommy pov:

    Their was a pretty light in front of me I wanted it. It started to move away from me so I chased after it it felt like a few minutes that was chasing the light. It stopped for a second and disappeared. The room lit up I saw wilby standing across from me "wilby? Where are we?" "Shut up you useless child" i started to tear up why would wilby say that?

     "What do you mean wilby?" "Shut up!" Wilby was about to hit me but he disappeared. Where he go? "Wow look at the useless child!" I turned around to see Mr.bird behind me laughing at what he just said. I started to cry "s-stop it please!" "Awwww look the useless child is crying ha" techy appeared beside me and slapped me.

"Why are you doing this!" "Because your a useless child" "useless child" "useless child" am I a useless child? "To–y tom–y Tommy!"  I shot up In my bed to see wilby beside me he looked worried. "Tommy what's wrong buddy?" I sniffled before hugging wilby and sob on his shoulder. "Nightmares huh bud" I nodded and keep hugging him.

    "Do you want me to stay with you little moth?" "Y-yea I would like that wilby" he smiled at me and laid down beside me and stayed their until I fell back asleep.

(Sorry it's so short!)

Bye my little panda's 💕