«surprise?»

(I don't know how this book got popular but thanks you for reading and commenting!)

Mumza pov:

     "Wake up heartbreak now!" XD barged into the running over to heartbreak try to wake them up. "Hey what's wrong?" "Heartbreak could be in danger be cause of some things.." I walked over to heartbreak and tried to wake them up but they wouldn't wake up "XD whãt'ß happening!" XD looked at me and to something out of his pocket I looked at it I was shocked. "Øh my gød" I gave the picture back to XD and kept trying to wake up heartbreak.

   "We need to get sapnap,Karl and George they need to know what's happening to heartbreak!" "Ì,ll gø gêt thém" I teleported to them they seemed shocked that I came to them "lådy dêåth how arê yøü?" George walked towards me a little bit. néed yøūr hêlp heartbreak—"  "døñ't brøkë up a whìle ago" I was shocked at what sapnap said I thought they were madly in love but I guess I was wrong.

    "Yøu døñ't kñøw dø yøū?" "Whåt dø yøu meån?" I sighed of course they didn't tell them hell they didn't even tell Karl. "Thēìr ūm úm" "whåt thêír whāt?" "Thēìr pregnant........"

Karl's pov:

   I froze at what lady death said heartbreak pregnant and didn't tell me or sapnap. "Whãt ì– how løñg arê thêy ìñtø thê pregnancy?" "Frøm whåt I kñów abøüt a month and fìvē dây's" but we broke up only half a month ago and they were pregnant and we left them. "Whēré is hēårtbreak!?" "Såpnãp cãlm døwn wherē is my brøthēr" lady death seemed uneasy when George and sapnap ask where heartbreak was.

  "Thēy trìēd tø hēlp my kïd awãy frøm drēamøñ bût nøw thēy wøñ't wåke up!" What why would they do that while pregnant!? "Why wøuld yøû allow thēn tø dø thåt!" "I dïdñ't kñøw XD føüñd a picture øf thē bãby in thēir stomach!"

(I don't know what it's called I probably remember later)

   "Whērë arē thēy!?" "Cøme wïth " lady death sighed and opened up a portal to a living room with a brown haired kid in it and XD. "Wìll whēre phìlzã?" "Techno fainted so he took him upstairs to make sure he was okay" all of a sudden XD ran up to lady death "Kristen I can't wake up heartbreak I think drēamøñ got to them!" XD pointed to heartbreak who was laying beside a kid on a couch.

  "Hêårtbreãk!" I ran next to them and shook them a little "it won't work trust me we've been trying" sapnap kneeled beside heartbreak feeling his forehead. "Why dïd yøū lēt thēm dø thìs whìle theìr pregnant!?" "I didn't know until after they did it!" I felt so guilty for leaving them why didn't they just tell us we would've stayed!

    Heartbreak was burning up I don't know why god's can't get sick. "Drēamøñ" heartbreak mumbled I got closer to their mouth to hear what they were saying "døñ't hūrt my bãby or tømmy please" I choked up and was furious drēamøñ was trying to hurt him and the baby!? This is not okay.

   "Wē nēëd tø gêt iñ there nøw!" "Whåt's happening tø my brøthēr!?" I huffed and spat out something that made both sapnap and George angry as me.

"Drēamøñ is tryìñg tø hürt hìm and thē kìd'ß!"
÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

Kid's me Tommy and the unborn baby in heartbreak stomach.

Yes I know people don't like mpreg but it's my Wattpad story so yay 😁

Bye my little panda's 💕❤️💜💜💛❤️❤️❤️