Chapter 3

I approached the door bell button and I pressed it. I waited for Carly to open her door. 

"Wow, you looked very different Khane, so beautiful and handsome at the same time". She said smiling, she kiss me and she hugged me tight.

This girl is so clingy. 

"Because I am, Carly. I felt like I'm skinny". I said.

"Come in". She pulled me  papasok sa apartment niya and my heart start to race because she pushed me.

Luckily, nag landing ako sa malambot na couch. She straddled me and she caress my face. She looked at me intently before she claimed my lips fully.

Our body starts to dance in sync and I can feel her hands unbuttoning my shirt. Damn this little brat.

"Carly that's so fast, don't you wanna say hi to me first?". I said between our kisses, I tried my best to stop her but its useless.

She missed me. 

"Carly! Swear If you don't stop right now you will not be able to walk properly tomorrow".  I warned her but she keep on kissing me.

Once na nabuksan na niya lahat ng botones ng suot kong shirt she starts to caress my flat stomach to my chest. 

"Oh Carly!". I moaned. She starts to play my small breast and she kissed me down to my neck. When she reached my weak spot I gripped her hand tightly. 

"I warned you young lady but you ignored me". I whispered near to her ear. She gripped my hands when I reversed our position.

Nasa ibabaw na ako and she was looking at me, dearest! She's so beautiful and I can't wait to rock her. I can't wait to dance inside her. 

"Sit properly baby". I command and she obeyed quickly.  

Isa isa kong inalis ang suot kong damit at inalis ang belt na nasa bewang ko. She missed me and I can't deny I miss my Carly too. 

I pulled out my thing and she looked at it intently. I grab her neck at inilapit ko ang mukha niya sa bagay na nasa pagitan ng hita ko. 

"She misses you and I bet you miss her too baby". I whispered before I insert my thing inside her mouth. I closed my eyes because of the sensation and the warmth of her.

Her mouth is so tight and I can't describe the ecstacy I was feeling right now.

I looked at her, she's busy sucking me at kulang nalang hawakan ko ang buhok niya to thrust deeply but she was Carly.

I don't want to hurt her and basically she's not my fucking toy to do that. I want her to do what she want, she wanted this so I obeyed.  

But who is she? Carly is very special to me, dahil siya nalang ang natitirang nag mamahal saakin and she is the reason why my whole family hated me.

My brother is so inlove with this girl and he wanted to marry her but Carly chose me.

When I was 18, I met Carly, she was my brother's girlfriend that time, they were couple sa murang edad palang pero noong nakilala ako ni Carly biglang nag bago siya at pinili niya ako. 

Gusto din ng family ko na mapakasalan ng kapatid ko si Carly because Carly is the only daughter of our governor. Hindi lang sila ang pinakamayaman sa Manila but they owned a lot of succesful businesses around the world.

Kaya noong ako ang pinili ni Carly kahit na pagiging kaibigan lang ang kaya kong ibigay sa kaniya lalo lang nagalit ang family ko.  

I stop her at yumuko ako to kiss her delicate lips. She's so sweet and addictive pero kahit na ganito siya ay kailanagn kong mag pigil. I know my limitation at alam din niya iyon.

"You don't know how much I miss you Khane". She whispered. I smiled sweetly. 

She's still young, a teenager girl that I don't want to ruin. 

"You know I miss you too Carly". I said. Kumuha ako ng tissue and I wiped my thing bago ko ayusin ang belt at ang jeans na suot ko.

That was it, kahit na gusto ko pang mag patuloy alam ko na hindi ko dapat sirain ang buhay niya. 

She's still young and her future husband deserves to claim her, hindi ako ang gagawa nun dahil alam kong hindi ko mapapanindihan si Carly. 

She stand up to fix herself and when she's done she approach me and she kiss me gently.

"I want to do it Khane. Why you stopped?". She asked me. I looked at her at inayos ang buhok niya.

"I badly want it to happen Carly but I know my limitations, you should too. Don't give yourself to others if you are not ready yet". Paalala ko sa kaniya. I kissed her forehead. She's like my baby sister but she love to suck me which is not so normal thing to do with your sister.  

"And don't you ever dare to give yourself to others because I swear Carly, you will never see me again". I warned her. She pinch my nose at hinila niya ako papasok sa kitchen ng maganda niyang apartment. 

"I will not, Khane , unless-". I cut her off.

"Shhhh we already talked about that matter Carly". I said. She laughed loudly. 

"I know but I know I'm yours! Wether you like it or not I want you to be my wife soon. Ikaw lang Khane". She whispered.

"And you told me na kinuha ng family mo ang company mo? I can help you with that but first you need to marry me. If you agree, I can marry you right now". She said. I scratched my nape and I held her hand.

"Carly, how old are you now?". I asked her.

"Nineteen.".

"And you are?". I asked again.

"First year college. I know that Khane but I don't need education! I'm smart enough for you and I will try my best to be a perfect wife for you. I can clean the whole house, I can cook for you, I will be a best mom to our future kids!". While she's saying those words, I am smiling from ear to ear because she's adorable.  

"I know you can Carly. But I see you as my baby sister and I don't want to ruin your father's trust". I said to her.

"But sisters don't kiss, don't su-". I cupped her mouth.

"Yes baby that's enough". I said laughing. 

"But seriously, saan ka galing? It's been five months Khane, ni hindi mo nga ako binibisita". She said. Yumuko ako.

With that, I told her everything. Lahat ng nangyari saakin, starting from my mom, she approached me but she was doing her best to steal my seat and yeah, she did it. Ngayon wala na ang company at ang mga pera ko. 

"Your mom is a truly a villain! I can help you with your problem Khane, if you want a lawyer I can tell it to my dad and-". I kissed her.

"I came here para umutang sayo, hindi ko sinabing pahiramin mo ako ng lawyer. Yes maybe I need a lawyer but no, not from your dad Carly". I told her. 

She held my hand and she looked at me.

"If you need something just tell me okay? My apartment is open for you and I have a lot of money para sayo". She said.

"No Carly, please. Ang hihiramin kong pera sayo ay budget ko lang but I will try my best to find a job. Babayaran kita soon. Ayaw kong isipin mo na pera lang ang habol ko saiyo and then-". Now she cut me off.

"We have been together since I was in my fourth grade, you helped me with my assignments, you defended me, you punched my Bully's face and you even took me to my dream place. Ngayon ka lang humingi ng favor and I will give it to you right away Khane". Mahabang sabi niya. 

"I am grateful then". I whispered.