Chapter 20

It is not easy to just let yourself do something even if you know you are doing the wrong thing.

Now we are here, invading each others body,  enjoying the warmth, enjoying the pleasurable sensation with the water hugging our naked body.

I know this is wrong but I can't help it. The woman who are kissing me now is the woman who took my virginity and my innocence. 

Hindi ko maisip na sa pag kakamali na iyon ay magiging ganito ang kalalabasan. She did something to me na alam kong dahilan kung bakit ako ganito. She was just annoying but good.

The woman starts to suck every inch of my skin, and I know na mag kakaroon ako ng maraming bite marks and red marks. It was painful but also good.

My hands are on her shoulder, humahawak ako doon for support. I know this thing will happen again dahil maging ako ay hinahanap hanap ang bagay na iyon.

As I told her earlier, I am starving simula noong naranasan ko kung gaano kasaya ang maging parte ng makamundong pag nanasa ng batang ito. 

"Ohhh". I released a soft moan when she found my weak spot. She was giving her full attention to me and I love it.

I feel her hands squeezing my mount, it was addicting. I can spend my whole night just for her touch. Her warmth. She's different, o sadyang siya lang ang nauna sa katawan ko.

I kissed a lot of men, I tried to have a first base with them but this woman, she's different.

She can make me wet just by staring at me with her sinful green eyes. She can make my body heat up just by checking me out, she can make me blush just by telling me that I am gorgeous and beautiful. She can make me wet by a barely touch.

That's her power since I tasted her wrath in bed. I know she was drunk that night and I am grateful I let her.

Ginulo niya ang mundo ko. Ginulo niya ang buhay ko and for now I can say, I am thankful because she made me change my perspective about relationship and being pure and innocent.   

"Ahhh!". I groaned. She aggressively removed my robe at napapangiti nalang ako sa bawat galaw ng labi niya sa ibat ibang parte ng katawan ko.

Oh damn, I feel her palms on my neck, she was choking me to death but I don't care. My eyes are close, pinapakiramdaman ang bawat haplos at halik na ibinibigay niya saakin.

I'm truly a virgin before she came into my path. That night, when she raped me, that was supposed to be my honeymoon with my husband but she ruined it. Good thing was, I love what she did, that is the reason why we're here, helping each other.   

"Ohh Khane!". I moaned her name. When I released that sound mas naging madiin ang mga halik, mas naging mabibigat ang paghinga niya.

My eyes are closed while my mouth is seeking for an air. She was choking me, her bite is painful, but all I can feel is pleasure. The pleasure that she was giving me is damn, so good. 

I bite my lips because her hands already found my wet folds. I know we're in a pool but I am wet for her. Every touch is addicting, every kiss is amazing.

"Khane?". I muttered. She stop kissing my bare neck when I called her name. She immediately look at me and her eyes are asking. 

But I can still feel kung ano ang ginagawa ng kamay niya sa pagitan ng mga binti ko. Her fingers are busy with mine but her eyes are asking for something. 

"Did I hurt you honey? Tell me if I need to stop". She whispered. Hinayaan kong mahulog ako ng tuluyan sa mapang akit niyang mga tingin, sa mabango at masarap niyang labi.