Chapter 21

"You okay?". I asked my boss when I noticed that she was staring at the night sky. 

"You need a penny for your thoughts?". I asked again. She shook her head at mas niyakap pa ang katawan niya dahil sa lamig ng hangin.

"Your place is wonderful. I can live here and leave my reality. I always wanted to leave my problems behind and live my life to the fullest". She said. Umupo ako sa isa pang duyan katabi ng kaniya.

"Problems? Akala ko ang mayayaman na tulad niyo walang problema. Kasi kaming mga mahihirap ang problema lang namin ay family o di kaya ay pera.". Sagot ko sa kaniya. Nag labas ako ng isang stick ng sigarilyo at sinindihan.

"We have problems too. Mas mabigat pa nga. If you are talking about money, rich people are having a hard time managing thier money. And family? I love my family but sometimes I hate them too. Kasama din sila minsan sa problema". She replied. Tumango ako, humihit ako sa stick at nag buga ng usok. 

"Really? My family, they are trash". I mumbled. 

"Hindi lang mahihirap ang may problema, kami din.". Bulong niya.

Ngumiti ako ng matamis. I am wearing a black thick pj's and black tshirt. Ito lang kasi ang mga natirang damit dito. While the Woman beside me is wearing a black robe. She chose to wear black because I was wearing a black.

So dork.

"I also want to buy an island. I think that is a good idea. Para naman may mapuntahan ako whenever I need some space or some peace of mind.". She said.

"I can help you with that boss, but you don't have to buy an island. I can share this. Just tell me when you need a space. Lagi kitang dadalhin dito". Sagot ko sa kaniya. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Really? Wala bang kapalit? If you're thinking about us, or what happened between us earlier, Khane, just don't tell anybody about that.". She said seriously.

I looked at her. She was serious about that and I am too. Ayaw kong may iba pang makaalam sa ganitong set up namin. Mag kakaroon lang kami ng malaking problema. 

"Of course. I won't tell and it was just a pure sex nothing more. I live for that no big deals or what.". I stated at humihip uli sa sigarilyo. 

I looked at her when she's silent. 

"You're not attracted to me?". The woman asked.

Of course I am attracted to her, kailangan pa bang tanungin ang bagay na iyon if the answer is very obvious?

"Who told you that? No.". I lied. Mas naging seryoso ang mukha niya dahil sa sinabi ko.

"Cigarettes are bad for your health in case you didn't know that". She said. Natawa ako ng mahina.

"Hindi naman ako gaano gumagamit. Gumagamit lang ako ng bagay na ito kapag nakaranas ako ng good sex.". I said and I winked at her.    

"Stupid. Don't start.". Natawa kaming pareho.

"Are you hungry?". I asked her. She shook her head and looked at me.

"No. I'm not in the mood to eat specially I felt, ugh. Sore. I don't think maayos ang lakad ko tomorrow". She said. Natawa ako ng mahina because of what she say.

"I am sorry for that. You chose to do it underwater, I'm just being masunurin.". I told her.

"Wether we do it underwater or in bed i'm sure it would be painful too. You know  why? Because you're huge. Don't blame the water". She said to me. I laughed loudly because of her statement.