Chapter 30

Hindi ko ba alam kung nananaginip ako o hindi but I can feel someone, that someone is hugging me and giving me a little and gentle ticklish sensation in my neck and ear. 

"Wake up Khane". Someone whisper near my ear kaya medyo nanlamig ang buong katawan ko.

I slowly open my eyes at tumingin sa kung sino mang tao ang pumutol sa maganda kong tulog.

I look at the clock and it's already 3am in the morning. Sino kaya ang bumabagabag saakin. Don't tell me minumulto nanaman ako.

I tried to sleep again but I can feel a pair of eyes looking at me. It gives me chills so I turn on the lampshade malapit saakin. I turn around and my eyes landed on someone.

She's perfectly beautiful and breathtaking. So my smile pop up all of a sudden because of her presence. I gently brought my hands to touch her face.

She's wearing a lipstick at nakabihis siya.

"Why are you here Ana?". I asked her. She shake her head gently.

"I just wanted to see you that's all". Bulong niya sa akin. Binigyan niya ako ng munting halik sa labi ko at tinignan niya akong muli.

"What is that stare honey? You want to tell me something?". I asked her. I think I am just dreaming, kasi sabi saakin ni Ana kanina kailangan niyang mag stay sa family house nila.

I also locked my door so no one can enter my unit.

And one more thing she's wearing a formal attire like she's going somewhere. She's wearing a dress and she smell good. 

"I think I am just dreaming Ana. Pati ba naman sa panaginip ikaw nalang palagi". I mumbled. Antok pa ang mata ko, but I am trying my best to stay still.

I want to stare at her beauty. 

"No baby. I am here to see you. I miss you and I will definitely miss you". She whispered. I furrowed.

"Where are you going? Are you going somewhere? I want to go with you, don't leave me". Bulong ko. 

"No. Stay here and wait for me okay? Promise me Khane". Bulong niya saakin. Hinawakan ko ang buhok niya and I start to stroke it.

"I'm here, I will never gonna leave you because you're part of me now Ana.". I whispered back.

"Why should I need to give you a promise kung nandito naman ako? I'm always here Anastasia.". Bulong ko. Lumapit ako sa kaniya at sumiksik sa leeg niya to find and seek for her warmth. 

"Yes but I want to know if you will never gonna leave me". Mahinang pagkakabulong niya. She caress my back at lalo lang akong naaantok sa ginagawa niya. 

"I will never". I simply said.

"You will wait for me?". She asked. Lumayo ako sa kaniya para tignan ng maayos ang mukha niya.

"Of course I will wait for you Ana. Just choose me. I am just sad because I am one of your choices but I don't have a choice but to accept that I'm your second". Natatawang sabi ko.

She kissed me. She kiss me gently and I love it. She bite my lips, it was painful but it is so good.

"I'm sorry". She whispered.

"Sorry for what honey. I am contented and happy.". Bulong ko while my eyes are closed. Malapit nanaman akong makatulog.

"Continue your sleep Khane. Just read my note tomorrow okay. I will miss you".  I felt that she kissed my cheek before she leave.