Chapter 42

"Tell me who is better for Elena?". I raised my eyebrow and look at her. She was leaning against my chest and we are watching a movie. 

"Kung sino man ang piliin niya i'm sure that person is better". Bulong ko sa tenga niya. She giggled.

"I'm asking you who's better.". She said softly. Hinawakan ko ng dahan dahan ang buhok niya and I caress her gently.

"I'm team Stefan". I mumbled. She looked at me and frowned.

"Damon is a badass but I like him for Elena though, Stefan is kind of boring". She whispered at sumubo ng popcorn.

"Stefan is kind, the good one, who's love  Elena more than anything". I replied.

"Yes but that kind of romance is very common, that's why I am with team Damon". She said, halatang makikipag away pa siya dahil lang doon. 

Nanunuod kami ngayon ng vampire diaries, because this woman is pretty obsses with her twin, no maybe yes, I mean, yes. Because her and the protagonist look alike.

Elena Gilbert, ang bida sa movie, Ana and she has the same shape of face, same lips, maybe a little bit and no comment for the teeth, they looked the same.

Siguro ang pagkakaiba lang ay ang mata nila and their bodies, plus the hair, Elena has a straight hair, while my Anastasia has a curvy hair. Ana's body is more detailed, her curves are perfect and I thanked god for creating this woman.

I may not get Elena Gilbert because she's an actress and the fact that she's far away to even notice me, but I have Ana.

Ang flaws lang ni Ana ay kasal na siya and I am just a mistress, her dirty little secret. 

"Basta team Stefan ako. He looks hot". I whispered.

"Well Damon is way more hotter and that kind of awra is amazing". She replied.

I wrapped my arms around her torso while planting small kisses on her soft neck. Nakasuot lang siya ng night gown dress, It was red gown and I don't know if she is wearing something underneath.  

My hands sneak inside her night gown and starts to caress her flat stomach. Nasa TV parin ang mata namin but I am sure my hands are doing the right thing. 

"This is way more hotter honey". I whispered and I bit her earlobe gently. Napahigpit ang hawak niya sa binti ko and I saw her closed her eyes to feel me. 

My right hand squeeze her mount gently, applying a right amount of pressure, and I smiled happily when I heard her weak moan.

"We just had sex on the shower earlier Keni". She said moaning.

"Bedroom done, kitchen done, bathroom done, and this time we're gonna unlock the living room. Don't you like the idea?". I whispered and bit her again.

"Hmmm. Keni,". She moaned. 

She held my arms tightly and finally she faced me with her eyes full of lust and desire.

"I'm still sore Khane, just be careful, be gentle and don't make me bleed again!". She warned me before we start to kiss each others hungrily. We hope for more and more till we run out of breath. 

She straddled me and cupped my face and she sealed me with a passionate kiss. Her lips is so moist and soft, I can spend my whole night just by kissing her lovely lip. My hands found their way to her sexy tights. I caress her skin gently and with right amount of pleasure.  

"I will take care of you over and over again honey". I whispered in her ear at dahil sa dim light na nanggaling sa TV I saw her having a goosebumps because of my gently touches.