Chapter 45

I took my key and made my way out. Oh freak i'm so excited today. Tumingin ako uli sa phone ko and I read her new text message. 

-Need you now, come and meet me. My house. Asap!" 

I don't know, kanina pa ako nakangiti because of that text message and here I am now, opening my gate, yup I am at my white House, I bought it last month because I decided to take a break from my full of memories condo.

I start the engine and drove off. I switch the radio and I smiled because of the music, sinabayan pa ng good mood ko ang music, Let me go by hailee Steinfeld. I'm crushing on that lady but she's too good for me to have.  

Twenty days had past simula noong last time na nag casino kami ni Sam, parang ang bilis ng araw, mabilis ang oras, mabilis din matapos ang gabi which is my favorite part of the day, I love to sleep, dahil doon ako mas sumasaya.   

Sam left for abroad for her business, medyo busy na siya kaya nawalan ako ng best buddy, natigil din ang pag casino ko at pag iinom, in the last few days I spend my time playing video games.

I also don't need to work, sabi nga ni Sam, I'm a millionaire and that amount of money is enough for me. Kung mauubos naman edi mag hanap ulit ng trabaho. I don't want to be a body guard slash assistant again, kasi kapag ganun ang trabaho ko, I'll just end up fucking my boss over and over again. After that no strings attach.

Nag sawa na ako sa ganung set up. 

I turn left and pressed my horn when I saw her new body guard. I'm excited to see her again, for how many months. 

I parked my car in front of a big mansion, it was made of wood and the design is just, elegant. She texted me the address and I was surprised dahil may bahay na pala siyang bago. 

Lumabas ako sa kotse at agad akong binati ng isang guard and then I saw her father.

"Oh glad you came iha!". Her father came closer and he embraced me. I smiled at him nang maghiwalay kami.

"Glad to see you Tito. How are you?". Masayang tanong ko. Parang hindi siya tumanda but anyway, hindi na ako mag tataka, he's still handsome. 

"I'm totally fine iha. Good to be back here for how many years. How was your life here? My daughter told me about your family and I am glad you made it. I wish my daughter is strong as you". He said. He patted my shoulder. 

"She's strong tito, you knew that". Natatawang sabi ko. After our chitchat umalis na siya dahil kailangan niyang puntahan ang asawa niya sa hospital, his wife is a good doctor. 

"Take care!". I shouted at nag lakad na papalapit sa malaking pinto. I was just about to knock but a pair of arm embrace me so tightly. 

"Oh god Carly I can't breath!". I groaned. Tumawa siya ng mahina and finally she let go of me.  

"Sorry. Oh my god Khane! You don't know how much I missed you!". She whispered terry eyed. She cupped my face and she caress my skin gently. 

Paulit ulit niyang ginawa iyon and I could feel her happiness. She's so happy to see me again and I can't blame her because I pushed her to have a happy life and I'm glad I did that because look at her now.

Mukhang masaya siya kaysa dati and I bet she's happily married to someone na natutunan na niyang mahalin. 

"You must be her friend. Khane?". Naputol ang titigan namin ni Carly and we both look at her husband.

I let go of her tiny body and face the man of her life.  Ngumiti ako sa isang canadian, he's handsome, so good looking man. Masaya ako na sa kaniya ikinasal si Carly.