Chapter 16

I stopped the car in front of a five star restaurant. Earlier she told me that this is the meeting place. I've been here before when I was the CEO of my own company.

Pero ngayon lang ako ulit makakapunta because of the woman beside me. She was fixing her hair and i'm just rolling my eyes.

Hindi ko alam bakit kailangan pa niyang mag paganda ng subra. Look at her, she's the most beautiful woman in this place, she doesn't need to check her face every minute. Ganun na ba kahalaga ang ka meeting niya?

"Now? What do you want me to do boss?". I asked her. She looked at me and she smiled sweetly but there's an evil thing behind her smile. 

"Do I look stunning and beautiful?". She asked me. I furrowed but I replied.

"You're always stunning and beautiful, you don't have to ask".

"You think so?". She asked again. I nodded. She's so beautiful, age is just a number, getting older is not her thing. She's 35 but still, she looks so hot wearing a red dress.

She looks like an eighteen year old girl. But her every moves and her style, you can tell she's a woman. A woman with a power and money. 

"Always". I said without looking at her.

"So, I need you to park this car, after that papasok ka sa loob. He has a reservation and I want you to find our table, I need you to sit near me, iyong makikita mo ako. I want you to watch me. Do not look at anyone else. Just eyes on me. That's is your work. Understood?". She asked. I smirked.

She really is my new boss. So demanding.

"What if there's something wrong, Am I just gonna stare at you?". I asked. She rolled her eyes at inayos ang dala niyang pouch.

"Idiot. If you smell any danger make sure i'm secure. You're here to protect me not to stare at me". She said. Tumawa ako ng mahina.

"Sabi mo tignan lang kita". I whispered.

I looked at her when she handed me a small black bag. It's heavy and I wonder what it is.

"That's your protection. Alam mo ba gumamit at humawak niyan?". She asked. I open the zipper and it's a gun. A black shining gun.

"It's beautiful.". I mumbled. I miss holding a gun, I miss firing but guess magagamit ko lang ito pag kailangan.

"That's expensive and a special gun from Puerto Rico. Magalumba gave that gun to me. Take care of her". She said. Ngumiti lang ako at tumango.

She's beautiful and I'm excited to use it. It's been a awhile.

"By the way. You can order food while waiting. You have my card, you can buy anything you want. Just don't forget me.". She said.

"Okay". I replied.

She opened the car's door and she left without a word.  I did what she said. I parked the car at lumabas na para sundan siya. The gun is in my waist, it's heavy but I feel so cool having this.

I'm good at firing when I was seventeen. I always love to hold a gun, it makes me cool and hot. I just lost my own gun when my parents betrayed me.

My gun was in my old house pero hindi ko na alam kung nandoon paba. 

"Good evening Ma'am. Do you have any reservation?". The receptionist asked me. Iginala ko ang mata ko and when I saw her tumingin ako sa babae.

"No, nothing. I'm a walk in Guest". I told her. She smiled at me.