Chapter 38

"What's the name of the hospital?". I asked Ana while I am driving. When I saw the red light, I stop the car. 

"Demagogic Central Hospital.". She said habang nakatingin siya sa hawak niyang phone. "Yeah, that's the hospital.". She showed me the name and I search it on the screen.

May nag pop na red arrow na susundan and I begun to drive again. She was just silent while looking outside, I don't know what's running inside her head but until now I feel guilty. Pero para saan pang ma feel ang guilt kung siya nga ay ginagawa din ang bagay na iyon sa asawa niya.  

"Are you hungry?". She asked me. Biglang nag paramdam ang tiyan ko kaya tumango ako.

"Stop right there, I will just buy a basket of fruits for him, and we're going to eat breakfast after". I looked at her suddenly when she said him.

"So your friend is not a she?". I muttered. I open the door for her at ipinahawak niya saakin ang bag niya. She fix her hair at agad na ring lumabas sa kotse.

I lock the car and we start to walk to enter a fast food chain. This is a fast food but it looks expensive and high end, but anyway, this is still a fast food restaurant. 

"He's my business partner and a friend, I met him again in Europe last month. He's good and gentleman". After she said that nag order na siya ng food namin sa counter.

Honestly, this is the first time that we entered a fast food resto. It is unusual for her, she's rich, nagulat lang ako dahil first time namin kumain sa ganito, though I love the idea because it's been a long time since I ate in this type of eatery. 

But when I look inside this resto, as I said before it looks expensive, I look at the food, static style, hindi nag babago sa araw araw and when I check the prices, tumaas ang kilay ko, kahit fast food pala ang isang to it was still expensive. 

I glance at Ana. I smile, because she's so beautiful wearing a red formal dress. Bagay lang ang heels niya sa suot niya, she's also wearing a beautiful red lipstick, she look sophisticated. 

She's my only Anastasia. 

I bowed when I saw her approaching. I tried to distract myself, I don't want to look like a maniac or a jerk because she once called me with that title.  

"Are you okay?". She asked. I nodded. Kunti palang ang tao dito sa loob, thankfully may mga malalaking vase na natatakpan kami. I don't want an attention, lalo na napaka ganda ng kasama ko ngayon. 

"Are still you mad?". I asked her. Nang makaupo siya sa harap ko, I hold her hands and I look at her lovingly. I feel guilty. 

"Maybe. But don't worry. You're forgiven". She said easily. I stood up, nag taka siya pero agad akong dumukwang to give her a passionate kiss.

She reciprocate the kiss and she even wrap her arms around my neck. She kissed me back with the same eagerness. She bite me, suck my tongue and for her to stop our heated kiss, she licked my lower lip and she gently push me back. 

"I am just exhausted and need for someone to erase my bad mood". I whispered.

"You must know how this woman can ruin everything if you ever repeat that Khane. I'll give you your second chance because you deserve it after my slap.". She smirked and I frowned. She's really a bitch. 

"Don't act like that. You can't control me all the time Ana. In order for you to guard me or have me completely, be my girlfriend first.". She chuckled so I glance at her. 

"Does it matter?". She asked.

"It matters. If you are my girlfriend, I have the right to be jealous, ganun ka rin. I can have you, you can have me because we already have a label. Atleast". Mahinang pagkasabi ko.