Chapter 49

Nagising ako nang wala na si Ana sa tabi ko and when I remembered what happened between us last night I smile like an idiot. 

But when her wedding pop up inside my head too nawala din ang ngiting iyon at dali daling tumayo para dumiretso sa bathroom.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and I open the New text message from Carly and Ana, but I open Carly's first.

-Wake up sleepyhead! We have a wedding ceremony to attend, The grand wedding of Miss Anastasia, I don't know if you met her but she was the woman that I was talking about last month. My husband is busy so, you're my escort. Wear formal attire. I love you.    -Carly. 

I smiled, wala pa siyang idea kung sino ang babaeng tinutukoy ko at kinababaliwan ko, hindi niya alam na ang babaeng iyon ay ang ikakasal sa araw na ito.

I hate the idea of being her mistress forever but as long as I am happy, kaya kong tiisin ang lahat, kahit pa sariling kapatid ko ang kaagaw ko sa taong mahal ko.

Funny isn't it? He's the future husband pero sa last hour ng pakikipag isang dibdib niya ay saakin siya pumunta. I am being martyr again pero kahit na ganun at least hindi ko pinahihirapan ang sarili ko. I made a choice and I chose to be with her kahit na may asawa uli siya.

Last night she told me everything about her former husband, Mr. Rupert. Isang arrange marriage lang pala ang meron sa kanila and Ana made sure na hinding hindi siya magagalaw ni Jackson after the wedding.

Nagawa niyang lumayo at gumawa ng paraan para lang walang mangyari sa kanila ni Rupert and I am sure magagawa niya ulit kay Jackson..

Jackson is only an arrange marriage guy, dahil iyon ang gusto ng magulang ni Ana.

Naging matapat siya saakin kagabi and I want to tell her everything too, from my family problem, to their betrayal, about jackson's evil deeds but I can't, I need to bury that side of mine para mas maging maganda ang flow ng buhay ko.

She doesn't want jackson, but she likes me, that is enough for me this time. 

I snapped and open Ana's text message. Ngumiti ako kaagad.

-Good Morning Love. Take a bath and see what's waiting in your living room. The wedding will start at 9am, make sure that everyone will look at you like a star later,  because I will look at you in a different way. Take care.   -Anastasia

Ngumiti ako ng malawak at pumasok na sa bathroom, did I told you already that I am naked right now? Damn my friend between my tight is waving. It seems like her night was wonderful. No doubt.

After twenty minutes of cleaning my body I walk out and went to the living room to see a very beautiful suit. Kulay maroon ang kulay niya same with the pants, mayroon ding shoes na leather, wow, did she prepare this for me?

Parang ako ang ikakasal sa kaniya dahil sa ganda ng suit na ito. And the tie is polka dots, see, she's a mommy. The fact that she's ten year older than me.  

Kinuha ko ang suit at inamoy, it smells new, I bet these things are so expensive, sa style palang ni Anastasia. I fall in love with a perfectionist and a very wealthy woman. She's so perfect to me and so beautiful. 

Inayos ko ang sarili ko and when I'm done I stood up in front of my mirror and I smiled sweetly.

"You're so beautifully handsome Khane". I said to myself. Tumawa ako ng mahina. I check the wall clock and my eyes widen nang makita ko ang oras.

"Oh pete's!". I grab my phone, my watch and my car keys. And I immediately left my unit para sunduin pa si Carly.

Pero pagkababa ko sa ground floor I saw Carly, she's wearing a white dress that suits her very well.