Chapter 44

"You can't change everything Sam. I moved on, don't you ever drag that topic again. I'm done with that". I said laughing so weakly. 

We are just having fun inside this casino bar, kasama ko si Sam, from the day that Anastasia dumped me, Samantha was already there to save me.

"So? You're done with her? Look Khane, first love never dies. Itatak mo yan sa utak mo.". She said. I smirked and I leaned down.

"I learned how to be strong. I'm strong enough to face my future without her". Bulong ko sa kanya.

Samantha and I had the best summer of all time, we spend time together, had sex multiple times sa loob ng tatlong buwan. I laugh softly, it's been three fucking months since Ana dumped me again for her business. At wala na akong balak na bumalik pa sa dati.

She's with jack, at hindi ko iyon inilihim kay Samantha, she helped me when I'm on my knees begging for that business woman to choose me.

Flashback......

"Why are you doing this to yourself bastard?!" . Samantha yelled at me. Nandito pa rin ako sa airport, looking for her, yes, for Ana.

I think I might be able to stop her and make her choose me. Kanina pa ako nag iisip ng paraan kung paano siya pigilan, and myself is telling me that I should stop her and make her choose me.

And here I am, tumitingin ako sa lahat ng pwedeng lugar kung saan man siya.
My heart is racing because of nervousness and tiredness. Pagod na ako sa pag takbo sa mahabang hallway ng airport na ito, pagod na rin akong hanapin siya but I don't want to give up.

I don't want her to be with that bastard jackson and I don't want her to be far away from me again, dahil alam ko na hindi lang isang buwan ang stay niya doon. Fuck this! I don't want to wait again. 

"Khane let her do what she wants to do! She has to go!".  She screamed

"You don't understand me Sam. I need to see her please". I said to her at inalis ko ang pagkakahawak niya sa braso ko.

I start to run again to find her, alam kong hindi pa umaalis ang eroplano and I still have time to stop her. I look at the monitor, malapit ng mag 7 and I hate the time today.

"Ana please". I whispered while running.

Lumapit ako sa isang guard when I saw the flight.

"Kuya , May I ask you something? Please it's urgent ". I said to him. he seems confused. 

"You said it's urgent, ask me already?". He said. I raised my eyebrow pero hindi ngayon ang tamang oras to argue. I cleared my  throat and ask.

"Pumasok na ba ang mga passengers ng Europe?". I asked.

"Europe ba kamo? Where exactly in Europe?". I scratch my head and Darn it, I shoul've ask her kung saan ba sa Europe.

"Kuya basta, basta Europe!". I said annoyed. 

"Well hindi lang isang eroplano ang papunta sa Europe part, may papunta sa Monaco, San Marino, Germany-". I held my tie.

"Cut it! Hindi ko alam kung saan okay? So tell me where is the waiting area ng mga pupunta sa Europe part?". I asked hopelessly. 

"Eager to see her again little Sister? Or should I say Brother?". I clinched  my jaw and face the bastard. 

"Screw you! Where is she!". I pushed him hard but he managed to stand firm.