Chapter 12

I am now sitting in a chair with my hand tied to the armchair and both my feet to the foot of the chair.

There was also a cloth tied around my mouth so I couldn’t make a sound. As my eyes fixed on the woman sitting on my bed, she stared at me intently.

Her eyes were angry at me and the way she was holding the gun in her hand was tight.

I can feel how angry she is with me and all I can do is to stare at her and tell my sorry to her kahit na may gag ang bunganga ko.

Did I raped someone that is rich and powerful? Because judging by her looks and how elegant she is, para siyang isang Mafia queen, the way her beautiful body wrapped in a black suit, all her curves are perfect and I can't believed I just touched her breathtaking body last night. 

Maybe if i'm in a different scenario, I can say I am a lucky intersex alive because I just fucked a goddess, but in my situation, I touched her in an illegal way, I raped her and that was wrong.

My eyes are pleading but still, nakatingin parin siya saakin na para bang gusto na niya akong patayin at balatan ng buhay. 

"You're happy aren't you? I can say, You enjoyed my body last night". She stated. Her voice is deep but it was soft, nakakatakot ang boses niya but still, it was beautiful and it was nice to listen to. 

I just look at her, because I can't say anything. Nakatakip ang bunganga ko and I don't know if how can I say sorry to her kung nakatali ako at wala akong pagkakataon na mag salita. 

Ibinaba niya ang baril and her tears starts to fall at lalo lang akong nakaramdam ng guilt.

"You destroyed me and you ruined my marriage. You touched me without thinking about the consequences, you took advantage of me and I want to kill you right now!". She gritted her teeth. Ramdam ko ang galit niya dahil sa mga nerves na lumalabas sa noo at sa leeg niya while saying those words. 

I shook my head. No, I want to speak but I can't.

"Did you know what I did to tell my husband that he just, claimed me but the truth is you raped me?! and I just lied to him becuase of you!". She yelled. All I can do is to stare at her, watch her, and I can't do anything to stop her. 

"Putcha! Sa tanang ng buhay ko, ilang taon na ako ngayon? 35 years old! I secured myself for my future husband and you just! Raped me! You took advantage of me and I hate you for that!". She yelled.

She slowly approach me, the way her hips swayed, the way she walk, she's like a super model, she's so tall and sexy, I don't mind claiming her again.

"But do you know that I can't bring myself to end you right now because look at you.". Tinuro niya ako gamit ang baril na hawak niya.  

"I have a lot of questions for you!". She said. She's frustrated at hindi ko alam kung ano ang tumatakbo sa isip niya.  

"How did you removed my virginity? How dare you touched me without my permission?! You freak!". Nanlaki ang mata ko becuase of what she said.

Damn i'm not a freak! 

"Are you even a girl or you're a looking girly gay! Paano mo nagawang raypin ako kung... Kung bakla ka?! Wala ka na bang ibang pagbabalingan ng libog mo!". Sigaw pa niya. She's so talkative, ang kaninang takot na nararamdaman ko biglang umatras becuase of her attitude.

And she called me freak, a looking girly gay and bakla? 

Again, she pointed her gun at me and I closed my eyes. She's a fucking psycho!