Chapter 7

"Hello? Yes Good Morning Miss Agatha. I am Khane Wager". I said to her. I pick the coffee and took a seat.  

"Please bring your Resume, I.D and the other requirements needed". The woman said. I smiled and spoke.

"Yes, Thank you". I said and she ended the call. 

I smiled happily at inubos ang kape bago mag suot ng sapatos at ng suit. I am excited for the interview and I am more excited na matanggap sa trabaho. 

I grab my suitcase at inayus ang neck tie ko bago lumabas ng unit. I locked the door at pumasok sa elevator.   

"Good morning Miss Khane". The guard greeted me and I nodded at him. He's smiling like an idiot and he doesn't even know that I am not into bacon. 

Pumasok ako sa sasakyan at nag maneho papunta sa location ng restaurant na papasukan ko. 

When I arrived I looked at the place, it was fancy and very high end restaurant and I am glad na napunta ako sa medyo mataas na trabaho.

"Good Morning Ma'am, Welcome to our Restaurant, do you have any reservation?". She asked me, she's trying her best not to hug me and not to sigaw sigaw because I can feel that she's into me. 

"Hello Good Morning, I am here to apply for a job, where can I find Miss Agatha?". I said to the receptionist, she smiled at me sweetly bago siya nag salita.

"Please follow me Ma'am". She stated, I was just surprised because she's good at handling people or costumer even though she's trying to restrain herself. 

"It's okay, you don't have to be formal. Mag apply lang din ako dito for a work and then sooner workmates na tayo". I said to her.

"Yes, but base on your suit, the way you dressed and the watch on your risk, I can say na hindi ka bagay dito and hindi ka tatanggapin ng boss ko kung makita kang ganyan.". She said habang nag lalakad kami.

"What do you mean?". I asked her.

"You know what I mean Ma'am. You are wearing a branded suit, a rolex, branded jeans and even your shoes. Naks, lakas ng datingan mo Ma'am para mag apply dito". Nahihiyang sabi niya. Ngumiti lang ako at tumawa ng mahina. 

"Maybe don't easily judge the book by its cover, ganito lang ako dahil ganito lahat ng gamit ko but hindi mo alam na I badly need a job right now".  I replied. She just looked at me at halatang hindi parin siya convince sa mga sinabi ko. 

"Ito ang office ni Miss Agatha, Ma'am". She stated.

"Thank you". I said to her, nag paalam siya saakin at nag simulang mag lakad pabalik sa entrance ng resto. 

I adjusted my suit and I knock on the door. 

"Come in". I smiled at the woman and just like the receptionist ganun din kalagkit ang tingin na ibinibigay ng Miss Agatha na ito saakin. 

"Good Morning Miss Agatha". I greeted her.

"Good Morning Ma'am, what can I do for you?". She said, she even bite her lower lip. Is she trying to seduce me or what?

"No Miss Agatha, call me Khane, I am the applicant". Nanlaki ang mata niya sa sinabi ko at tumawa siya bigla.

"Oh no? Really? Is this a kind of joke or a prank Miss khane?". She asked me. Tumayo siya at tinignan ako mula sa ibaba pataas which is very rude.

"Not a joke, not a prank Miss Agatha". I replied. 

"Wow, if you're telling the truth then tell me what is your reason why you need this job?". She asked me. Ngumiti ako at lumapit ng kunti sa desk niya.

"Ito na ba ang interview Miss?". I asked her.

"Oh no, I just want to know your reason because look at you. I think you don't need this job Miss Khane. Para kang isang CEO ng isang company kung manamit". She told me. 

I check myself. There's nothing wrong with my clothes, nag susuot lang ako ng appropriate attire para mag apply at kasalanan ko ba na wala akong damit na hindi branded?

"What? There's nothing wrong with my clothes? Ito na nga ang pinaka simpleng damit sa closet ko". I replied. She held her forehead and she looked at me again.

"Now, why you need this job?". She asked me again.

"I want to earn and I want to support my daily needs". I stated.

"Needs? And earn? Because for me? You don't even need this job. Just sell your rolex then you're rich". She simply said.

"I really need this job please? Look I have my requirements, I am college graduate". I hand her my requirements and she start to read it.

"And you are a former CEO. Did I read it right?". I nodded.

"Kapag natanggap ka pwede mo na akong palitan sa pagiging manager dahil sa taas ng rate at sa ganda ng experiences mo Miss Khane. But whatever, Go to my boss's office and siya na ang bahala. Good luck". She said to me. She smiled at me. 

She's trying to flirt with me but i'm not in a mood to do that right now. 

Lumabas ako at hinanap ang boss's office and when I found it lumapit ako at kumatok, after a minute nag salita ang tao sa loob.

"Come in". She yelled. I feel like she's going to be my terror boss. 

"Good Morning Ma'am. I'm here for an interview". I said to her. I waited for her response because she's busy signing a paper at hindi manlang niya ako matignan. 

Hindi ko makita ang itsura niya dahil naka suot siya ng salamin at nakayuko but I can say she's a chick and a beautiful woman. Kailangan niya lang tumingin saakin para mapatunayan ko na tama ang hinala ko. 

"Why you chose to apply here?". She asked me. Hindi parin siya nag angat ng tingin at nag patuloy sa ginagawa niya. 

"Because I think this is the right place for me Ma'am". I answered. She smirked and she suddenly averted her gaze at me.  

When I recognized her face parang gusto ko nalang lumabas but I know it's too late. I swallowed and I think kailangan ko munang lunukin ang ego ko this time.

What a small world.

"Wow, you decided to visit me Honey. Why are you here?". Bigla siyang tumayo at iniwanan ang mga important papers na kanina lang ay ayaw niyang bitawan. 

She still the woman that I envied, I Envied her pero hindi niya iyon alam. She's one of the people na kalaban ko sa ranking, isa din siya sa mga babaeng dead over heals saakin.

When I was 22 she tried her best to get me and to have a relationship with me pero nangibabaw ang inggit ko sa kaniya kaya hindi ko siya kinakausap. 

Naiingit ako dahil mas gusto siya ng family ko kaysa saakin. A kind of silly joke but yes. It's true. Pero kahit na gaano ako galit sa kaniya siya parin yung taong gumagawa ng paraan para tulungan ako noon.

She's beautiful and I can't deny that she's one of the beautiful women that I've met before.

"Surprised! Are you the applicant? If yes, you're hired baby". She comes closer and she gently wrapped her arms around my neck.

With that, she kissed me. Ni hindi ako makagalaw dahil sa gulat at sa halo halong emosyon na nararamdaman ko.

Atleast I have a decent job now.