|16| The mistake

After running to my room I stay there thinking about how to get him back and come up with a dangerous idea

After running to my room I stay there thinking about how to get him back and come up with a dangerous idea. Risky but I think it will work. So I wait until 8 pm for Felix to come and inform me about dinner.

"Dinner will be ready at 9pm Miss Danielle." He informs.

"Perfect. I have to go down and check Matteo's wounds, do you know where he is?" I ask as I take my bag.

"He is in his office." He smiles and leaves.

I walk behind him and then we part ways. I follow the path to Matteo's office and knock.

"It's Danielle." I say softly.

"Come in." He answers straight away.

"I have to check your wounds one last time before taking the stitches out tomorrow." I say as I get inside.

"Ok no problem." He moves his chair back. "How are the allergies better?" He smirks.

He is so proud of his win but nothing last forever. And I won't stop until I get mine.

"I'm good now." I leave the bag over a chair. "Lay down on the sofa this time, I need to do a good check up." I point to the sofa on the left.

"As you please." He stands up and takes his shirt out before laying over the sofa.

I take my cardigan out and stay in my white baby tee. Is this a mistake? Probably but let's begin.

He looks at me with hesitation knowing something is definitely up as I move closer to him and kneel in front of the sofa. My chest at his eye level.

Putting some alcohol on my hands I leave the gloves behind this time.

"Ready?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes." He mutters.

I take his bandage off as I always do and actually make sure the wound is fine before starting the little game.

"Everything looks fine let me just check something. Can I? " I half whisper and wait for his nod to gently run my hands around his pecs.

I feel him shiver a little as I put some pressure on them.

"Any pain?" I ask with my most innocent voice.

"No." He breathes in.

I go down softly stroking his torso with my fingertips until I reach his abdomen. I press gently over his abs.

"What about here?" I smirk a little.

"Nothing." His jaw clenches a little as his eyes focus on my boobs, eyes and my hands intermittently.

"Then let me just.." I keep going down and stop on his v line right above his pants.

"What are you doing Danielle?" He takes my hand with a sneaky smile before I apply any pressure.