|39| The starting to feel

"Thank you

"Thank you." I say as he feeds me a grape.

We are still naked over the covers having a snack after the amazing rounds of sex. The just one didn't really work out. The sun was setting already, we could have probably left the room and visit the different amenities the hotel offered but we decided to just stay here. And honestly having this little moment with him was more than enough.

I throw my leg over his body and sit in top of him starting to slowly trace his tattoos.

"I love this one." I point to the orchid over his ribs.

"It was my mom's favourite flower." He says looking down to it.

"Guide me through them." I smile softly and he looks at me thinking for a second until he takes my hand and starts to run it across his torso.

"1986, the year Carlos was born." I run my fingers tips over the numbers and he keeps going. "A tile representing Spain." He places my hand over it. "The moon since the night is my favourite time of the day." He jumps to the next one. "Dolce far niente" He mutters the italian words. "The art of doing nothing, I loved this quote since I was a kid." He smiles. "The rest are pretty much just because I liked them."

"I think I want to get a flower too, a tulip." I take his hand this time and place it near my ribs, close to where his was. "Here." His fingers do tiny circles over my skin.

"It will look beautiful." His hand moves up to my hair and he also stands. "Everything will look beautiful on you."

"You are not wrong, I'm a pretty good canvas." I joke and he laughs softly.

"The most gorgeous canvas." He moves my head towards him and kisses me delicately.

My hands run straight to his now messed up man bun and comb through his soft hair.
His arms that were already around me tighten as we look into each other's eyes like we are the only thing existing in this exact moment.

He looks like he is having a battle against his own self and I just stare at him in silence, waiting for him to break it.

"I think I'm.. starting to feel things about you that I have never felt before Danielle." He whispers and my breathing stops for a second.

I move back slightly and truly look at his green eyes, filled with a mixture of pure emotion and confusion.

"I am too Matteo." I finally say and his whole face lights up.

He doesn't say anything else he just gets up from the bed and takes my hand moving us to the balcony. He backs me down against the railing and kisses me fervently. The sun setting behind us.

His mouth travels down to my breasts and I extend my arms over the railing for support as he starts his attack on my nipples. This time he kisses them slowly, taking his time.