|48| The news

He takes my clothes off as I try to work on his

He takes my clothes off as I try to work on his. We keep kissing the whole time and only stop when a clothe item is being removed.

Still under him he uses the advantage to press me against the mattress and have me his way, kissing me all over my body as his fingers stroke my clit in soft circles.

"I need you now, no time for that." I stop him when his head moves down my thighs.

He nods positioning himself over my entrance and after stroking himself a few times he finally thrusts in. Usually he does it hard and fast but this time it was different. All of the hardness was left behind by careful and gentle thrusts and even if I'm not used to it it feels like heaven.

"Yes.." I moan softly and his lips capture my own.

"You are the most perfect thing I had ever seen." He mutters as I feel his hands on my hips elevating them and putting a pillow under. "You will like it trust me." He smiles thrusting in and I instantly understand what he meant, he got deeper than ever before.

"Oh fuck.." It's the only thing I can get myself to say as my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Look at me Danielle." He takes me by my neck. "Just like that." Is like his eyes see straight through my soul.

"Squeeze harder." I breathe out. "My neck."

"As you please." His grip tightens around my neck as his hips keep rolling into me causing the perfect mixture of sweetness and roughness.

"Fuck.. oh god." My insides shake around him as he kisses me and I take the opportunity to turn the situation around and be on top.

He looks at little surprised at first but he doesn't take long on letting me have control. I put his hand back over my neck and the other over my boob and with him still hard inside of me I start to ride him. Each of my movements slow but precise, building up the tension.

I can't stop looking at him as I try my best to keep up my pace. His stunning green eyes tell me everything he is feeling right now and I look at him the same way.

"I love you." The hand on my neck moves up to my hair and he brings me closer to kiss me once again.

"I love you too." I kiss him before I start to set up my rhythm once more searching for our orgasm.

"I need you to move faster now." He breathes out as I feel his dick twitching inside of me.

I just nod and start to ride him faster, feeling my own orgasm coming. In not more than a minute his cum fills me whole mixing with my own and our messy breathings match each others.

Sliding of him I lay over the bed in exhaustion as he cleans me up with his shirt. Probably too tired to even get a towel. When he finishes he lays beside me and stares directly at me. When I'm about to rest over his chest a text comes through.