1

I didn't change. You just never knew me.

Pain

Pain

Pain is all I could feel.

Right now I'm lying on the floor after my daily beating of my favorite father, note the sarcasm.I know it was time to get up and make breakfast for Sir, he made me call him sir because he said I don't deserve to call him father or anyone my father.

So as i try to stand up i wince of the pain in my ribs "Great this fucker broke my ribs ugh!"and with that i limped to my bathroom well if you can call it like that.

As I stare at the mirror I see my broken hazel blue-ish eyes. I had bags under my eyes, of course you do because you get beat every night. Yeah, I know anyways I turned around and once again limped into the cold shower.

Sir never lets me use hot water. He says I don't deserve this. I'm a bitch and a slut.

eh he got the first part right.

Once I finished my cold shower I took the painkillers and went to change into something comfortable and covering to get to work.

Yes i go to work i had to go to work to provide this family while my egg donor and John would buy with this money drugs and alcohol, but i did finish school at 15 years old i didn't get to go to actual school so i studiet online and the same way i did with collage i have degree in business, psychology, engineer, yeah i know that's a lot but i loved to study it get me aways from what i was going through.

But i also get the money with my underground fighting and car racing and assassin stuff. And i gotta tell ya its a lot of fucking money of course John dosen't know that because i hid it under my mattress.

Anyways as I went to get my clothes I put on white long sleeve shirt, and on top of that blue Ralph Lauren sweater, blue pants and a white sneakers and of course two necklaces, one that I bought and another one that I got from my egg donor when she died.I let my black, curls flow down to my waist like they usually do. I picked up my bag and went to the kitchen.

 I picked up my bag and went to the kitchen