14

Only a monster can deal with another monster

I was laying in my bed doing literally nothing because Ezi, Triplets and I got grounded for first going to the race and second sneaking out of the house at night

So Alessio was trying to be super nice and not yell but it didn't work out well for Ez and Triplets it didn't, Alessio didn't even raised his voice at me but he did scolded me pretty good so he took all of our electronics.

So now I'm just chilling looking at my ceiling lost in my thoughts but with my damn patience I decided to go to the library.

I'm a book dork.

I absolutely love to read and my top favorite is "Pride and Prejudice". I'm just in love with that book.

I got up and went to my door. I popped my head from my door frame and looked around to see no one. I smiled and I fixed my posture and closed my door, it was super quiet.

Well duh everyone is asleep-

Which is understandable because its fucking 3:40am and because of my insomnia I can't sleep longer then this time and consider I have flashbacks and nightmares I can even wake up early then 3am.

As I reached down stairs I went to find the library which I successfully did now that I have memorized all these goddamn rooms, I opened the door.

And once again as from the first time I was here my eyes have widened because of how big this library was and I started to walk around to see some old books some new and my favorite smell is flying around and going into my nostrils bringing me pleasure.

I went the Romance novel sense the book that i'm looking for is having it as one of it genre, I walked down the section and looked right and left looking for letter 'P' when I finally found it I had a big smile on my face I walked closer and grabbed the book from the second shelf.

Thanks to my 5'3 height I couldn't easily reach, so i carefully jumped, but hell if it was any higher I think I would have to wake up one of my brothers or get a damn chair to reach it.

Once I got the book I skipped slowly because my ribs have not healed yet I need to ask Nic or Vin to check it out. I found a big chair and sat on it with my legs under my ass.

I opened the book, just as I opened the book the aroma went into my nostrils and I rolled my eyes in pleasure. I started to read the book that brought warmth into my heart.

After I read about 20 pages I started to feel sleepy and my eyes became heavy. I didn't fight it because I knew it was the only way to have a normal sleep even if it's going to be like 50 min or so.

I still closed my eyes and went into the darkness. Until I felt that someone was picking me up but I was so tired that I couldn't even open my eyes.

 Until I felt that someone was picking me up but I was so tired that I couldn't even open my eyes