16

Keep fighting.

I jerked up from another nightmare and started breathing heavily

I jerked up from another nightmare and started breathing heavily. I looked around and saw that it was not in my room, then I remembered that I cried in my eldest brother's arms and slept here with him. I sigh and turn my head to the left and see no one.

Thank Lucifer.

Alessio must have left for work. Again. I shook my head and got up and went to my room to freshen up a little. I turned on my shower with the maximum cold water I needed to get my mind out.

Once I finished showering I went to my closet and just wore very short shorts and one of my brother's t-shirts. I went to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

4:00am

Well that's a record-

Shut up please.

Sorry no can do, it my job-

Whatever.

I looked back at my phone and decided to go fight somewhere and sense I'm still kinda new here in Sicily.

I don't know where the most famous underground fights are, so I called one number that can help me.

I dialed it and brought it up to my ear and after 3 rings I heard a sleepy voice.

"Boss?" The voice asked.

"Rome, wake up, I need help like right now." I said in a more formal voice but also in a normal sense he's my worker.

I heard a groan. "It's 4am boss, are you serious?" Rome asked and then I heard a slap which I'm guessing he slapped himself.

I giggled. "Quit calling me boss Rome we went over it about thousands of time." I said and again giggled.

"Sorry Val, what can I do for you?" He spoke in a more serious tone.

"I need names of the most famous underground fighting arenas. Can you do that?" I asked and heard noises and no answer.

"Yeah there is one by you it's like 20 minutes away... and why are you in Sicily?" Now I slapped myself because Roman is a very good hacker and can find anything and anyone and plus he works for me so he's also very protective over me and of course has my locations.

I chuckled nervously. "I– I have found my biological family and they live here in Italy?" I said but it came out like a question.

"You know your family are the famous Lombardi's and plus in fucking Italian Mafia right?!" He shouted so loud that I scrunched my face and moved my phone away from my ear.

"Rome, calm down they know everything i know everything." I said in a calm voice. "Wait they know that you are the Donna of the French and German Mafia?" I froze for a moment.