4

And the flashbacks hurt

♕ And the flashbacks hurt♕

FLASHBACK

8 years ago

I was sitting in my 'bedroom' if you can call it like that, after another training that my fath- I mean Sir made me go. I had blue and yellow bruises on my arms, stomach, legs, my face had scratches, my nose was bleeding a little but I was used to it.

Ever since my egg donor died Sir said I need to stop crying and tough it up and so he started to train me, and let me tell you he is the worst teacher I ever had. He would tell me to get up when I was bleeding like crazy. I cried a lot.

Of course you did you were fucking 4 years old when he though you need a fighting lesson.

But not only he teached me to fight he also teached me how to shoot a gun, throw a knife, it was like he was preparing me for a fucking war but i had no other choice i would rather do that then get beatings, stabs, or even worse burns.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a bang. A really loud one, I didn't need to think twice to recognize who it was.

The devil has arrived.

Anyway i went downstairs, but oh boy it was the worst mistake i have ever done.

When i came he was drunk like really really drunk, he was cursing, throwing shit around, i tried to be really quiet but i guess my luck wasn't on my side today.

The floor made a sound and John turned and saw me he had a sick- no a psycho smile which really scared me.

Dont get me wrong but fuck i was only 8 years old what do you excpect, yeah im a bitch sometimes but this is scary.

As i was zoned out he came closer to me and he stroked my hair very gently, i was genuinely confused and you could see it on my face but it wasn't long enough before i groaned in pain when he grabbed my hair and pulled them up as he was going upstairs into my 'room'. He pushed me down on the floor by the hair and I let out a little scream which I guess he didn't like.

"You bitch, did I say you can make a sound huh?" He said in a very angry voice, I just shook my head 'no'. I thought he would leave but once again I was wrong, he grabbed me by my arm and slapped me into the wall.

I hid my head hard but didn't make a sound to not make him angrier. He putted his hands on each side of my head on the wall and started to slap me and punch me.

But i was still holding on but it wasn't long before he picked me up and threw me into my 'bed' and started to rip my leggings and then my underpants, i was very scared of what he's going to do to me.

Obviously I knew what he was doing to me but still I was terrified.

The next thing I know I felt sharp pain down my private part it hurted a lot. I cried and begged him to stop.