7

I still taste the past

As we were driving to the mall

Which took forever.

I finally saw something useful.

Starbucks!!!

So I turned to Ezio and said,

"Oh Eziiiiii...." i began "can we go to the-"

"Sis you've just red my mother fucking mind, of course we can" And with that he made a U turn and i let out a chuckle.

We came into the Starbucks Drive-thru and Ezio turned to me "What would you like sis?".

"Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte with soy please" I said and he nodded.

"Oh and don't forget the grumpies or they will kill us. I bet they're already there. '' I said and smiled.

"Oh!! You're right" He said and turned back to the monitor.

When it was our turn for the drink there was a girl maybe like 18 or 20 and she was making a flirty face to my brother.

Gag

She was flirting with him and didn't even get to our drink that really pissed me off.

"Hey barbie," I said while leaning towards the dashboard " I want my drinks so stop getting youre fucking fake ass tits out and flirting with my brother. So politely as possible, get me my damn drinks" I said with a smile. "Please"

Ezio snorted.

She glared at me and sent a scoff but went and got our drinks.

"Let's get out of here please" I said and Ezi nodded and we went back to the road.

We were listening to a song by Doja Cat.

What? We both love it.

"Boy, let me be your woman,'' Ezio sang. "Let me be your woman!"

"Woma, woman, woman," I sang "I can be your woman!"

"Woman, woman, woman!" We both sang.

After all of that we were already at the mall and we saw our brother all angry and grouchy.

"We are in big trouble" I laughed and so did Ezio.

"Where the hell were you?" Marcello asked.

"Brother just shut up" And I handed him a drink and the same for Roberto.

"Alright we will let it slide this time" Roberto said and we went inside.

I noticed that everyone was looking at us.

"Uh why is everyone looking at us?" I asked with a confused face.

"Well sister you see we are very popular in school and out of the school, and I'm pretty sure dad told you that we have different businesses right?" Roberto asked and I nodded.