15

Little moments, big memories

The sun rays was hitting me right in my eyes i scrunch my face and slowly opened my eyes and the fucking curtains were open

Who in fucking hell opened them.

I mentally rolled my eyes and tried to turn around but someone was holding me really tightly.

I couldn't move but then I remembered the memories from last night. It was Dante laying next to me.

I was laying on his right arm and hugging a pillow and he had his only one arm on my waist sense i was laying on his other one.

I sigh and turn around somehow I did, not like the first time and snuggle into his just and hug his torso with my arms really tightly.

I was about to fall asleep again but then I heard a flash and asmack.

"Hey what was that for?" Someone, which my guess is one of my brothers, whispered-yell at my other brother.

"You fucking idiot you forgot to turn off the flash." My other brother said which i could easily recognise.

Robbie.

And then again smack.

"Stop yelling at me." The first voice said it was Marcello.

"Both of you shut up. Or you gonna wake them up." My guess Niccolo

"Too late." I said while groaning.

"Why can't I just peacefully sleep?" I said while gently smacking Dante's face.

He made a load fucking groan. "Ezio i swear the fucking god i will kill you and break your game." He said while snuggling into me more and i just chuckled.

He quickly shot up widened eyes and I just waved "What was that about my game Dante?" Ezi asked while he had both of his hands on his hips.

"Nothing." He got up and left. I looked around and saw only Marc, Rob, Niccolo and Ezi.

"Where are the others?" I asked, looking at Niccolo sense he knows everything.

"They left for work." He said while shrugging.

"Nah it doesn't work for me like that." I said while grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" Rob asked.

"I'm gonna make them come home." I said while mischievously smiling.

I dialed Alessio's number because I'm his lovely sister. I mean of course it would be better if i called dad... but i think i wanna try this card.

After two rings I hear Alessio's voice. "Bambina is everything ok?" He asked with his usual cold tone but I could hear concern in his voice.

"Yeah I need you all to come home like right now." I said making it sound like something happened.