11

Here comes trouble

As I was coming downstairs I saw all of my brothers and dad in the hallway already in their swim trunks and shirtless

I honestly wanted to gag especially seeing my dad-

I caught their attention because my flip flops made a sound on the marble floor ugh curse them. Just when I was going to look up from the floor I heard multiple arguing.

"Change now."
"Oh hell nah."
"I will tear any bikinis your having in that damn closet"

"Valerie, go upstairs and change" I heard Alessio say and I pout.

"No" I said and crossed my arms and looked at the mamas of this family but they were on the same side as the rest of my brothers.

"Valerie please go on and change sweetheart." Vincenzo said and shook my head and looked at dad with my puppy eyes.

He sighed heavily before saying. "Alright you can stay in this." He said and then turned around to look at my brothers.

"Besides it's only us so it's fine guys." He finished and went down the hallways to the backyard.

"Well that's not fair, she has you wrapped around her little finger." Ezio pouted and I just smirked and passed them all to catch up with dad.

Once we all got outside I went straight to the deckchair with a big ass umbrella and lay down on it and closed my eyes for a little.

I then turned my head to the side to see all of my brothers and also my dad all in the pool joking and wrestling around like a bunch of little kids.

I swear i have a family that is just a bunch of little kids trapped in an adult body-

I rolled my eyes at their childishness and turned back to to the sun and I enjoyed the warmth on my whole body until someone decided to ruin it.

I felt someone cold kept dripping on my warm body and I thought it started to rain but no, I opened my eyes and I saw Niccolo was standing over top of me with a mischievous smile.

Wait, wait-

oh shit.

"Niccolo, brother whatever you and rest of our brothers came up with don't do it please" I said with my arms in surrender and trying to get up from the deckchair but Niccolo saw my intentions and quickly grabbed and throw me over his shoulder i yelped and started to beat his back and screaming at him.

"Niccolò Ernesto Lombardi, let me go right this second." I said, punching his back one last time.

"As you wish princess." And he let go off me but it wasn't a ground that i felt it was a water a fucking cold water and then a splash.

I felt the ground of the pool and pushed myself with my feet and went up to the surface and gasped for air and started waving with my arms making more splashes.