8

Long story short, I survived.

Ok well where the fuck do i began?

I sighed and looked up from the floor and looked at each of my brothers and dad.

"What do you wanna hear?" I asked.

"Anything, anything you can tell us sweetheart" Dad replied and I nodded.

"Well the story begins when Amelia kidnapped me from you, everything was ok until at 3 years old she-" I paused and kept myself from letting a tear fall. "-she started to abuse me calling me names that i didn't even know why and why did i deserve it."

I felt a grip tightening around both of my arms . Alessio and Vincenzo were holding their anger. I continued "Then when she remarried  she introduced her new husband as John Williams and she told me that he is my father. Of course I believed her and I called him my dad and I thought 'wow finally happy life' but I was so wrong I-" I paused again and closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath in and slowly out.

"When I was about 4-5 he also started to beat me but it was worse then Amelia did, he would stab me, punch me, kick me anything you can imagine, i was his punching bag everyday"

I stood up and I looked at all of my family and I then turned around and lifted up my shirt up and showed my back just a small half of it.

And I heard gasps all around the room and then a big loud noise, I turned around and I saw a big hole in the wall and Dom standing with his knuckles in blood.

He turned to me and his angry face softened a little but he still stormed off. I wanted to go and follow him. I looked at everyone and said,

"I'll follow him, i know it's probably a bad idea but i want him here." I said and stormed off before they could say anything else and went to the only place where Dom would let out his anger.

Gym

And I was right he was punching the punching bag as hard as he could, he didn't have any protection on his hands so it was all bloody.

"Dom, stop it." I said but he didn't look like he cared so I came around him and said again. "Dominic please stop, you're hurting yourself." I said a bit louder but he still didn't listen.

I groaned and grabbed his forearm and pulled his big ass gigantic self to me and then I punched him in the face.

"Would you calm down and listen to me!" I shouted at him, he didn't look happy but he stopped and looked at me and softened just a bit. "Now stop being such a stubborn dick and let me help you." I said, crossing my arms.

"I don't need help Val, I'm a big grown man." He said scoffing and rolling his eyes at me.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed "You do need help look at you and look at youre fucking knuckles" I replied and tried to pull his arm to follow me, the keyword here is 'tried'.