2

Touch her and I'll break your neck

♕Touch her and I'll break your neck♕

Sicily,Italy

I was sitting on my leather chair in my office drinking a glass of whiskey and I was thinking of my little principessa,my only little girl, how she was taken by that bitch of a wife and mother.

Even her own sons hate her for taking their little sister from them. My oldest and second oldest blamed themselves because they couldn't protect her, it's really not their fault and tell them that but they still feel that way.

Just as i was about to pour another drink into my glass, i was interrupted by my phone in my pocket.

I groaned in frustration but went into the pocket and got my phone and i looked at it and it was unknown number. I sighed i didn't want answer but somehow my gut tell me that i should so answered.

"Hello?" I said in my usual cold tone.

"Hello, Is this Massimo Lombardi?" the unknown number asked and i could hear the fear in his voice which i actually really do love when they have fear because of my name.

I sighed "Yes this is him, what do you want?" I said still in my cold but annoying tone.

"Ah yes well I'm from the Los Angeles Police Department and I'm calling you to inform you that you have a daughter, her name is Valerie Williams. And we would like to know if you are willing to take her in?" When he was talking I was taking a sip of my glass of whiskey and when he said that sentence I choked on that damn thing.

"What?! Are you absolutely sure she's my daughter?" I asked in complete shock, still recovering from that whiskey.

"Yes Mr.Lombardi, we took her DNA and it matched yours. So are you going to be her legal guardian?" He asked in a more confident voice still with a fearful tone.

"Yes absolutely, send me her pictures on this number immediately." I said and hung up the phone before he could say anything more.

I cannot believe its my daughter shes alive and shes going to be with me and her brothers im so fucking excited. I stood up and got the speaker on my table to get my second eldest son to pack bags.

"Riccardo, pack your bags and meet me with the rest of your brothers in the living room."

"Yes of course father, is everything ok why so urgent?" He said in curios voice

"Son everything is ok we're just going to Los Angeles" I said with happiness in my voice. "Just get everything booked and ready and get your brothers"

He stayed silent for a second "Ok father"

After that I left my office and went down the hallway, just as I was about to get down the stairs my phone buzzed in my pocket .

It was an email with a picture of my principessa. I had a big smile on my face that no one had seen in years after my daughter was taken from me.